Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Here we go: Analyst says...

.... the Lakers need to start shopping Howard.

Tim Legler said on NBA tonight that the dynamic between the fun loving Howard and the fierce competitor Bryant will not work. It's still a sellers market for Howard, and they can get a great return.

Cue up many of these analysts saying the same stuff.

Interesting times ahead.

vCash
    Trade him, he's not a leader and doesn't care about winning
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    No.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    No keep him he showed what he can do yesterday. He is still by far the best C in the league. And I don't buy the Kobe Dwight feud. Just pull the trigger on a Gasol trade to inject some energy into the team. Hill should start at Pf if we keep Gasol.. I still believe in this team.

vCash
    Don't trade him... unless it's for a superstar caliber player.

I think Dwight will stay, I don't know why, but I think he will lol. I just don't see him burning two cities. LA fans love him already (hopefully he doesn't read PSD forum comments lol) and we freaking have a "Dwight Howard Day" in the city of LA.

Trade him if he says he won't re-up at the deadline, and only for a superstar player that can be the face of the franchise in years to come.

vCash
    Let me make it real simple....You do not trade a young, proven superstar, that is able to carry a team to the finals away unless its for someone of the same caliber or better. Logic let's use it.

Don't let your cape get caught on the Kareem statue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    Let me make it real simple....You do not trade a young, proven superstar, that is able to carry a team to the finals away unless its for someone of the same caliber or better. Logic let's use it.
    Agree. To go one step further, you trade him only if he doesn't commit by the deadline. You have to keep an option open. Even if he walks it's not such a disaster, we can rebuild pretty quickly in 2014.

vCash
    Dwight doesn't care. Even if there isn't a feud, he's too carefree to be on the same page as kobe. And kobe isn't a good enough leader to make him buy in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    Funny bc that's exactly how dan Gilbert saw it too

vCash
    dwight for blake,deandre and bledsoe
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    All the focus is the difference in maturity between Kobe and Dwight, all the while that we haven't heard anything from Steve Nash who, in my personal opinion, could act as a mediator, a bridge between the two -- clearly he has both a funny side and a serious side.

So whatever these "reporters" or "ANALysts" say, we don't have any real input on what's happening behind closed doors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiandudePH View Post
    All the focus is the difference in maturity between Kobe and Dwight, all the while that we haven't heard anything from Steve Nash who, in my personal opinion, could act as a mediator, a bridge between the two -- clearly he has both a funny side and a serious side.

So whatever these "reporters" or "ANALysts" say, we don't have any real input on what's happening behind closed doors.
    Nash has been a let down in that dept. He was more comfortable as a leader in Phoenix

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Funny bc that's exactly how dan Gilbert saw it too
    This is a different team, gm, player, situation. The Lakers greatest franchise in sports.

Mitch Kupchack resume got a prime Pau for Kwame Brown, Critteton, Aaron Mackie, rights to Marc Gasol(unproven). Cp3 for Pau and Odom(wasn't his fault it got vetoed).

Dwight has a 2nd chance to become thee franchise player after Kobe retires(Lebron is a perfect example why not to leave and our F.O. is all about championships).

The situation here is that these are growing pains this isn't nba2k13, these players are familiarizing with each other where their favorite spots are on the offensive floor, trying to learn a new system, and have pressure of the history of the Laker franchise setting the standard. That's alot on their plate, remember that they are humans and not robots and there is more than one person involved to make this thing work.

vCash
    One thing I do expect to be automatic is communication and reaction on defense. But the coach is more focused on getting the offense down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    dwight for blake,deandre and bledsoe
    In a heartbeat. Clippers wouldnt be that stupid though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast