vCash
    Oh wow

Three-Decker Sauerkraut and Toadstool Sandwich with Arsenic Sauce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Agree in what way? What do you suggest?

We stop producing these drugs?

More illegal drugs = more gun violence.
    Idk I'm not a doctor. but there has been direct links with prescription drugs and suicide proven.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    That actually is true about SSRI's, one of their side effects is an increased risk of suicide. However, you have to realize that depression itself causes suicide so who knows how many deaths are saved as a result of these drugs, even if theres a higher chance of suicide than the normal population.
    yea why on earth anyone would ever take a pill where one of the side effects is "thoughts of suicide" is beyond me. thankfully, I've never been depressed enough to have had to resort to pills. but I understand that some people have to.

and they guy I know who killed himself was taking very large amounts of of Oxycontin. his doctor then stopped giving them to him, and he eventually killed himself. the doctor was later arrested because he was like the 6th or 7th patient of his to kill themselves.

and not that it matter, but I absolutely hated this guy. his was the definition of an *** hole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    Exploding wingnut, absolutely hysterical. It tells you enough about the state of today's America when this utter batshit lunatic can be syndicated on 100+ radio stations.

And there are even some on this topic who are prepared to agree with him to some degree - dear God.
    and there are some people with agree with Morgan, who has a tv show aired worldwide, to an agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    and there are some people with agree with Morgan, who has a tv show aired worldwide, to an agree.
    You wanna try that again in English?

vCash
    yea why on earth anyone would ever take a pill where one of the side effects is "thoughts of suicide" is beyond me. thankfully, I've never been depressed enough to have had to resort to pills. but I understand that some people have to.

and they guy I know who killed himself was taking very large amounts of of Oxycontin. his doctor then stopped giving them to him, and he eventually killed himself. the doctor was later arrested because he was like the 6th or 7th patient of his to kill themselves.

and not that it matter, but I absolutely hated this guy. his was the definition of an *** hole.
    They take them because the alternative is so much worse. Depressed people really have a serious problem. They lose all feel for life in all its forms and they see suicide as a way out.

Just so you know, suicidal ideations are one of the criteria used to diagnose depression. So why does it really matter if you give someone that wants to commit suicide a drug that will help but has a very small chance of making his suicidal thoughts worse? Now whether or not depression is overdiagnosed, that is another story. In that case, the SSRI shouldn't be prescribed at all and it becomes a problem of giving them out like candy.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    SMH at not understanding depression. It's a dark, scary place that I wish other people don't have to experience.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    how did people deal with depression before all these pills?

vCash
    Here's the thing: if this New World Order or whatever the hell group of elites that controls everything actually exists, no one is doing more good for them than Alex ****ing Jones.

His lunacy is really unparalleled. Rational human beings can't take what he says seriously, and this pushes people away from the issues that he really claims to care about. He's hurting his cause more than helping it.

... Wait. I think I just discovered that Alex Jones is secretly an inside man for the Illuminati. ****! It all makes so much sense!

vCash
    It's disturbing people actually listen to Alex Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Alex Jones may be going off but that doesn't mean he's wrong. He's just irrated that you have idiots like Piers Morgan out there saying that since the school shooting happened that it's the "assualt weapons" fault and therefore they should be banned.

This is such moronic thinking. These gun control activists don't talk about how our media makes these mass shooters celebrities. The media or anyone else doesn't talk about these Pharmaceutical companies to have people on anti depressents their entire life and when they don't get their "fix" they go crazy.

So Alex is just pushing the frustration that many Americans are feeling. The Gov't loves these shootings because all it does it help them push their agenda to take our guns.

vCash
    I saw an ad on TV for an anti-depressant and one of the side-effects was suicidal thoughts.

I was thinking "that isn't a side effect, it just means the medicine didn't work".
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Alex Jones may be going off but that doesn't mean he's wrong. He's just irrated that you have idiots like Piers Morgan out there saying that since the school shooting happened that it's the "assualt weapons" fault and therefore they should be banned.

This is such moronic thinking. These gun control activists don't talk about how our media makes these mass shooters celebrities. The media or anyone else doesn't talk about these Pharmaceutical companies to have people on anti depressents their entire life and when they don't get their "fix" they go crazy.

So Alex is just pushing the frustration that many Americans are feeling. The Gov't loves these shootings because all it does it help them push their agenda to take our guns.
    The idea that Alex Jones represents many Americans is insulting to America.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    You wanna try that again in English?
    sure.

and there are some people with agree with Morgan, who has a tv show aired worldwide, to a degree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post

alex jones sounds just like every other gun/911/global warming skeptic loon on this site

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast