Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The British accent was a hilarious piece of television though.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Talking about stuff that happened 200+ years ago as reason for fear.

vCash
    Piers Morgan is a "right winger" in Engalnd. He's portrayed as a radical liberal here.

What does that tell you about how ****ed up our political compasses are?

Hint: it's awful.

vCash
    Alex Jones also went insane before, and after being on Morgan's show.

And pretty much every other moment of every day.

Cause the dude is supernuts.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    HAHA, the british accent was pretty funny.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Agree in what way? What do you suggest?

We stop producing these drugs?

More illegal drugs = more gun violence.
    Well some of these drugs have done a lot of great things for a lot of people. But at the same time, alot of done the exact opposite. I think step 1 would be to stop handing them out like candy. But as long as medicine = business, I don't see that happening
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    God I want to really punch that guy. What an idiot.

vCash
    I generally don't like Piers...but I think he was phenomenal tonight.

The only argument used against him (besides Alex Jones bathsit crazy ****) was "we have a second amendment, respect that ****!".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well some of these guns have done a lot of great things for a lot of people. But at the same time, alot of done the exact opposite. I think step 1 would be to stop handing them out like candy. But as long as guns = business, I don't see that happening

vCash
    ^^ahh, well played. I agree with u friend, I'm in the middle. Piers had a good point about the autos and mass shootings connection

vCash
    Alex Jones doesnt believe in half the things he says, it is part of his image that in the end makes him so much money.

vCash
    I recognized this guy from Ancient Aliens too.

vCash
    Alex Jones has gone completely douchy since his videos on Waco and Bohemian Grove. I hate people who you can't reason with, and Alex Jones, you can't reason with. He will never admit anything he is wrong about, there is no lea-way with him. In his mind, he is right about everything, and if anyone disagrees with him, they are New World Order...people like him, that need their ego stroked, end up cult leaders.

vCash
    I wish he would've brought out those statistics:
    England has 3 times the violent crime per 100k than we do with 1/3 the murders
    72% of gun murders are gang related
    3% of gun murders are with assault rifles

Piers was being a douche.

I don't like either of these men though. Actually I like Piers more than Alex, but I in no way shape or form like piers morgan.

vCash
    Alex.. Alex... Alex.. Alex.. Alex..
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast