Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lubo refuses to report to the Islanders.

vCash
    we better get a compensatory 2nd rounder back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Screw this guy, so unfair.

vCash
    I'm not really sure you should get your 2nd round pick yet.

But yes, you should toll his contract so he can't play in the NHL ever again

vCash
    Hello guys... missed you all ...I'm baa-aack!

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

vCash
    So how are they gonna fill out his spot? Da Haan? It is a bummer that he is not gonna play. He would have been a nice veteran presence on the team I think. Hopefully Boyes can provide that. Either way I am glad hockey is back....basketball has been awful this year.lol

vCash
    I think Lubo will end up here playing for us.

Streit, Hamonic, Mac, and Carkner are gonna be in the 6. We need 2 more. I hope one is Lubo, as he'd be a very good edition if he's fully healthy to the PP and overall defense. Pair him with Hammer or Mac? Then I believe Donovan is the guy who definitely deserved that last spot with Carkner

On offense, I really hope we call up Strome from the OHL and Nino from the AHL. Both deserve their shots now, and with good linemates. This is how I would set things up"

Moulson-Tavares-Boyes (hopefully Boyes can replace Parenteau's production, similar player)
    Grabner-Strome-Okposo (insane balance on this line and speed at LW and C)
    Bailey-Nielsen-Niederreiter (Bailey and Nielsen has always worked, and Nio will finally have skilled linemates and be this line's big body power forward)
    Martin-Cizikas-Ullstrom (4th line with good 2 way players, good physicality, and good offensive upside)
    Reasoner and Boultonas healthy scratches

Nabokov in goal, Koskinen as backup (isles should keep Poulin and NIlsson splitting time in BRidgeport, as theyre the goalies of the future here)

vCash
    Can't wait to see Strome....he is a stud scorer. Hopefully he can bring the same scoring to the NHL level. Strome may end up being the best player in his draft class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfan1971 View Post
    Can't wait to see Strome....he is a stud scorer. Hopefully he can bring the same scoring to the NHL level. Strome may end up being the best player in his draft class.
    I wouldn't go far that yet. RNH is proven, Landeskog is proven, alot of talent in that 2011 draft. I hope Strome can develop into a Spezza type player who can set up and rack in the assists and get 30 goals a season I will take that. Kmo I say put Nielsen on the second line with Okposo, and Grabner and stick Strome on the 3rd with Nino, and Bailey. Strome can help Nino regain that confidence that was lost last season and might actually help Bailey out too, but then there would be no big bodies on that line so I guess your way is right but I'd like to see Strome and Nino build some chemistry... But now that I think about it having Strome set up Grabs would be sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    I wouldn't go far that yet. RNH is proven, Landeskog is proven, alot of talent in that 2011 draft. I hope Strome can develop into a Spezza type player who can set up and rack in the assists and get 30 goals a season I will take that. Kmo I say put Nielsen on the second line with Okposo, and Grabner and stick Strome on the 3rd with Nino, and Bailey. Strome can help Nino regain that confidence that was lost last season and might actually help Bailey out too, but then there would be no big bodies on that line so I guess your way is right but I'd like to see Strome and Nino build some chemistry... But now that I think about it having Strome set up Grabs would be sick.
    I saw Nino was leading Bridgeport in goals this season so far....hopefully his confidence is improved. The Isles need him to step up if they are going to make a run. Strome is going to be a stud. He is tearing up the minors and is way better than the competition he is playing at right now. He had a good tournament for canada. Dude is ready! Can't wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfan1971 View Post
    I saw Nino was leading Bridgeport in goals this season so far....hopefully his confidence is improved. The Isles need him to step up if they are going to make a run. Strome is going to be a stud. He is tearing up the minors and is way better than the competition he is playing at right now. He had a good tournament for canada. Dude is ready! Can't wait.
    Me too, I hope hes up this year.

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/2175

This guy has faced some injury troubles the last few years of his career, but if healthy, thsi is who I see Strome being a similar player to, which I will take. The Ducks won a cup with him as their #1 C.

vCash
    Can the league void this trade already, or just return the rights back to Anaheim and give the Isles another player.

vCash
    How could he even come here now? The fans will make it hell on him. Rightfully so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/2175

This guy has faced some injury troubles the last few years of his career, but if healthy, thsi is who I see Strome being a similar player to, which I will take. The Ducks won a cup with him as their #1 C.
    If he pans out, Strome should be better than that.
    SPACE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast