29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rip Hamilton

14 48.28%
  • Marco Belinelli

15 51.72%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I go for RIP.

I think Marco will play more minutes but RIP is better making that thibs cocept of "lets get to basic concepts".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Rose/Marco/Deng/Boozer/Noah

Hinrich/Hamilton/Butler/Gibson + Nate

that's what I hope to see once Rose returns. Marco starts.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    It'd be nice to get a backup C for Rip, but I'm not sure who's available. There's enough SG depth on this team to where losing him wouldn't hurt at all IMO. Butler could play more and once Rose is back, Kirk could play a few minutes at the 2 as well.

vCash
    Rip for Ian Mahinmi

Rip , Vald and Naz for Dalembert

Rip for Moz and Q miller

Rip for Aldrich

Rip for Oneal

vCash
    I don't think it matters who starts, they both bring more dimensions to our offense. I chose Rip because he is already our starter and it would be pointless to put him on the bench for a player that is slightly better than him. Marco knew he was going to be on the bench coming in so why change something that could only make things worse. Marco is pretty good with creating for himself, why not keep him on the bench to ensure a spark? I think a lot of players would perform better starting being around better players and that includes Rip as well, wouldn't you expect Rip to suffer on the bench? I wouldn't say it is actually proven yet that Belinelli only plays better starting either. He was our newest players and had to adjust to the system, the season was still young when Rip went down and Belinelli got his first start. Is it hard to look at it like the extra playing time and knowing he would have to perform better (since Rip was out) just helped him adjust and play better more quickly? In other words, do you really think he would still be playing like **** had he not started? I don't..

Last night helps my case as well (as have other nights) Him and Nate had a great 2 man game last night coming off the bench that sparked the whole team... Again, I don't think it is a big deal who starts and therefore we should just keep it as is because it works already. I can see it will be a season long thing though if Rip stays seeing a lot of people want Beli starting. I dread Rip having a bad night or falling into a slump because of this...

vCash
    ^ great post

vCash
    Rip. Can't afford to lose him mentally if the Bulls want any success with him down the road. Start him, play him for 20-25 minutes, and try to save some of his energy/health for later in the season.

Thibs has proven he has no problem starting a bench player with Brewer, I expect the same thing for Rip.

The only way that should change is in the unlikely scenario where Rip is going to be traded.

vCash
    I think that scenario is 50/50 in terms of Rip being traded. I'd be content either way, because I think we will contend this season regardless of what happens to Rip.

vCash
    I'd start Rip, I see Marco take on a BG (he's obviously much better then BG because BG sucked balls) type of role as a 6th man. Like LG said, he would be a fantastic spark off the bench with Nate and its one of the reasons why we won last night.

vCash
    It really doesn't matter as long as Belinelli is playing more minutes.

vCash
    I think that scenario is 50/50 in terms of Rip being traded. I'd be content either way, because I think we will contend this season regardless of what happens to Rip.
    Nice to see someone else feel same way as I do tbh.

Also that bet with uncbball is looking pretty good now.

vCash
    both of my sig bets look good right now lol. The Pacers are 29th in ORtg and the Bulls are 19th, and that's without Rose. Boozer's got his numbers up to 51.2%/48.1%/25.2% and that's without Rose setting him up. And Philly might not make the playoffs at all this year.

vCash
    both of my sig bets look good right now lol. The Pacers are 29th in ORtg and the Bulls are 19th, and that's without Rose. Boozer's got his numbers up to 51.2%/48.1%/25.2% and that's without Rose setting him up. And Philly might not make the playoffs at all this year.
    lol nice. I didn't know any of the stats right now so i didn't want to guess on that part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I'd start Rip, I see Marco take on a BG (he's obviously much better then BG because BG sucked balls) type of role as a 6th man. Like LG said, he would be a fantastic spark off the bench with Nate and its one of the reasons why we won last night.
    when has marco been better than bg?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    when has marco been better than bg?
    Forever! I'm obviously exaggerating but that's because I have a huge dislike for that guy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast