29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rip Hamilton

14 48.28%
  • Marco Belinelli

15 51.72%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Forever! I'm obviously exaggerating but that's because I have a huge dislike for that guy.
    Marco vs BG is debatable but the most important thing is Marco has easily been the best SG to play with the Bulls since BG.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Marco's defense and rebounding exceeds that of Ben Gordon, and he plays within an offense a lot easier. I'd also say Marco's passing is better. The only reason why anyone should take Ben Gordon over Marco Belinelli was/is because Gordon has had a much higher usage percentage over the course of each player's careers.

I'd take Marco every chance I got personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    both of my sig bets look good right now lol. The Pacers are 29th in ORtg and the Bulls are 19th, and that's without Rose. Boozer's got his numbers up to 51.2%/48.1%/25.2% and that's without Rose setting him up. And Philly might not make the playoffs at all this year.
    Sucks. I really like Jrue Holliday.

vCash
    He will always be Happy Ronnie Brewer to me.

vCash
    Bulls needs to run more iso for Jimmy. I swear, I think he has so much reservation about being selfish at times. You can see it when he is on 1v1. He always looks for someone rather than taking it to the basket himself. He needs to get his confidence up.

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Marco's defense and rebounding exceeds that of Ben Gordon, and he plays within an offense a lot easier. I'd also say Marco's passing is better. The only reason why anyone should take Ben Gordon over Marco Belinelli was/is because Gordon has had a much higher usage percentage over the course of each player's careers.

I'd take Marco every chance I got personally.
    I prefer Marco as I wasn't a huge BG fan personally but I can see the argument that Gordon was a more explosive scorer. So while I prefer Marco as you do I don't think someone is completely crazy if they prefer Gordon. As I said I wasn't a huge fan of his but I also wasn't a BG hater.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Which is pretty much what i said about someone wanting Gordon - he was a more explosive scorer which translated into his higher usg%

vCash
    Start this beautiful Italian man

vCash
    Pretty obvious it's gotta be Marco at this point... I hope Rip comes off the bench, it could be a nice change for him and he could be good for the 2nd unit

NT of the Future

vCash
    Still wish we could have traded Rip for a backup big

On Rose vs. Westbrook:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Westbrook only because I think Rose is a bit selfish and that hurts his likelihood of winning a title, all flash and no cash for Rose

vCash
    IF the Bulls keep Rip (and there are five million reasons not to, edit: net gain of four million), Rip starts yet fills the same role Brewer and Bogans have in the past: play for 15-22 minutes per game to setup an advantageous second unit rotation at both the two and three spot.

There simply isn't enough offensive production on the team to allow for a stacked/ideal starting 5.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 03-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.

vCash
    that's an interesting take on it

vCash
    I'd still rather start Marco.

vCash
    if Rose is healthy then yeah I'd want Marco starting. We'd have Kirk/Rip/Butler/Gibson off the bench (a lot different than Rip playing with Watson/Brewer). I think that works out best but I understand your point Topsy

vCash
    I just think you get more flexibility having a bench of Marco, Kirk, and Butler while also opening the door really test Butler at the two spot without issue.

I don't think this will ever come up considering I don't expect Marco or Rip to be on the team next year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast