Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    WWE does love to straight recycle matches these days.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    If Taker were to win the title, yeah he'd drop it on Monday, but likely drop it because he is retiring. If that's the case, I'd be for that. Plus, they could do a KOTR type tournament for the vacated title. I think that would be fun.
    I dont get how thats any better than rock winning the title and dropping it in a match.

vCash
    twice in a life time!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think taker winning the title is worse than rock. Taker would just drop the title the next night.

I would go with cena vs rock vs punk and brock vs taker, but i expect rock vs cena and punk vs taker
    Taker didnt wrestle AT ALL last year

I doubt if he beats Punk he would retire the belt the next night. NO, thats dumb and stupid

vCash
    Cena WILL NOT be facing Rock at Mania

Rock vs Brock

and Cena vs WHO CARES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Taker didnt wrestle AT ALL last year

I doubt if he beats Punk he would retire the belt the next night. NO, thats dumb and stupid
    I think its silly too. But if he wins the title, hes going to drop the belt one way or another.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I don't see Taker winning the belt and then not dropping it. He wouldn't retire without letting someone beat him for the title.

The more I think about it, I really don't think we will see Cena/Rock at mania. I don't think they can go to that after Punk/Rock. It would be a letdown. I think Punk/Rock will have a rematch at Mania. Rock will win the title at the Rumble and Punk will get his rematch at mania. To make it even better, Austin could be the special referee. It would make sense with his history with Rock and with the back and forth comments he has had with Punk. It would also make the match special and wouldn't seem like an ordinary rematch. I like the idea of Punk and Rock going at it on the mic back and forth now until Mania. You could have Cena go against Taker and Brock go against Ryback. So your top three matches would be:

Punk vs Rock with special ref Austin for the WWE Title
    Cena vs Undertaker
    Lesnar vs Ryback

that would be three solid matches.

vCash
    If it's a possibility, getting Austin to ref Rock's match, against Cena or Punk, would be brilliant. It would be a huge draw. It brings the old school fans back with a Rock/Austin confrontation, and it would tease Cena vs. Austin or Punk vs. Austin. There's at least be interaction.

vCash
    i knew this would happen!!!

vCash
    It's garbage and that's all there is to it.
    Last edited by SACNYY; 01-28-2013 at 01:56 AM.

vCash
    After last nights RR its looking that way. This time Cena wins on a natural grounds none of that I'm at home BS like last years WM to put the Crock over. Cena wins the title and the Rock goes back to making moves and we don't see him for three more years.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't see Taker winning the belt and then not dropping it. He wouldn't retire without letting someone beat him for the title.

The more I think about it, I really don't think we will see Cena/Rock at mania. I don't think they can go to that after Punk/Rock. It would be a letdown. I think Punk/Rock will have a rematch at Mania. Rock will win the title at the Rumble and Punk will get his rematch at mania. To make it even better, Austin could be the special referee. It would make sense with his history with Rock and with the back and forth comments he has had with Punk. It would also make the match special and wouldn't seem like an ordinary rematch. I like the idea of Punk and Rock going at it on the mic back and forth now until Mania. You could have Cena go against Taker and Brock go against Ryback. So your top three matches would be:

Punk vs Rock with special ref Austin for the WWE Title
    Cena vs Undertaker
    Lesnar vs Ryback

that would be three solid matches.
    I rather see Austin vs Punk with the Rock as the special guest ref.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    i honestly dont see it happening.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    pretty much a lock now. only other option is a triple threat match
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Triple threat would be good imo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast