Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will have the most sacks for our Ravens?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paul Kruger

2 28.57%
  • Terrell Suggs

3 42.86%
  • Dannell Ellerbee

0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

2 28.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    wwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow! we did it! flacco was amazing!

Props to rdwilliamson for the sig!

Baltimore Ravens Fan:
    Houston Rockets Fan

vCash
    Well that happened.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    something finally went out way,

i hope a rematch with brady is in the cards, that would be so awesome for ray.

vCash
    **** Brady and the ****ing league wanting him on the SB.

We ****ing did it, I have never been so happy about game in years.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    One of the greatest games i've seen in a while. Baltimore is my second favorite team and I always root for them. Good luck next week. PS hope you guys draft Te'o. Not sure if that's what you guys are hoping. But I really hope he doesn't go to a deuche bag organization.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    One of the greatest games i've seen in a while. Baltimore is my second favorite team and I always root for them. Good luck next week. PS hope you guys draft Te'o. Not sure if that's what you guys are hoping. But I really hope he doesn't go to a deuche bag organization.
    No chance he's available at 32
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles View Post
    You guys are obviously gonna trade down

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    You guys are obviously gonna trade down
    haha well we're definitely not trading up. but Te'o is going top 20...no chance we get him
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles View Post
    http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/i+...fbe524d9e.jpeg

vCash
    hell of a game .......i hate the outcome but it is what it is......i hope the ravens play the patriots and destroy them and win the superbowl. and flacco is a DAMN good QB
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!

I was sweating and pacing and screaming and jumping and cursing and celebrating the entire damn time

That game can be described in 1 word: DESTINY. I really feel like this is our time guys.
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    I havent been happier about a win in a very long time

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    First of all, I have to say that it's a downright shame and pretty disgraceful how few Ravens fans there seem to be around here. You guys deserve some more love!

When I'm in the US I'm near Balmer, my gf, her family, and all her friends are Ravens fans (obviously) so the Ravens have become very much my second team. I was SO rooting for you guys in the middle of last night, and I now truly believe that the team is on a mission for Ray-Ray. I wasn't on the boards during the game (which I normally would have been) due to some peculiar circumstances, which are explained in the following c&p that I posted somewhere else.

This was one of those incredibly rare games where the word "awesome" doesn't even come remotely close to expressing what went down!!

I have not enjoyed a game as much since the Skins blew out the Broncs in '88. I mean it! (I didn't see the '92 game). And I have never watched a game under anything approaching similar circumstances.

I had to do a favor for a friend yesterday - I left Amsterdam yesterday morning at 6:30 after three hours sleep, drove through four countries, saw bright sunshine on the way down and hours of snow on the way back, did 1390 kms (over 800 mi.) in around 18 hours, staying just long enough in Strasbourg to have a local sauerkraut delicacy, arriving back home absolutely shattered and square eyed around 1 am this morning, when the game was already well into the second half.

Went straight to the tivo without going near the web. I had programmed manually because previous games on auto record had cut off before the end and I wasn't gonna get fooled again. Yeah, right.

My extended recording stopped around five mins into OT - after the Ravens had tied it with that unbelievable bomb with seconds to go, I began believing that some kind of divine intervention was going on here to help Ray Ray get to the SB, so I wasn't entirely surprised to see the result when I went to check. I tivoed the OT while I slept, and watched that after I got up this afternoon. I don't even feel bad about my picks being being 0 for 2.

Finding it very difficult to work up any enthusiasm for today's games....last night truly had everything you could ever expect from an all time classic, including the insane temperature it was played in!

Of course, no one will give the Ravens any chance against the Pats but I'm now backing them to go all the way. They're on a mission for Ray.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    hell of a game .......i hate the outcome but it is what it is......i hope the ravens play the patriots and destroy them and win the superbowl. and flacco is a DAMN good QB
    Thanks for being classy mate.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!

I was sweating and pacing and screaming and jumping and cursing and celebrating the entire damn time

That game can be described in 1 word: DESTINY. I really feel like this is our time guys.
    Arguably the greatest Ravens' game I've ever seen. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    I havent been happier about a win in a very long time
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    First of all, I have to say that it's a downright shame and pretty disgraceful how few Ravens fans there seem to be around here. You guys deserve some more love!

When I'm in the US I'm near Balmer, my gf, her family, and all her friends are Ravens fans (obviously) so the Ravens have become very much my second team. I was SO rooting for you guys in the middle of last night, and I now truly believe that the team is on a mission for Ray-Ray. I wasn't on the boards during the game (which I normally would have been) due to some peculiar circumstances, which are explained in the following c&p that I posted somewhere else.

This was one of those incredibly rare games where the word "awesome" doesn't even come remotely close to expressing what went down!!

I have not enjoyed a game as much since the Skins blew out the Broncs in '88. I mean it! (I didn't see the '92 game). And I have never watched a game under anything approaching similar circumstances.

I had to do a favor for a friend yesterday - I left Amsterdam yesterday morning at 6:30 after three hours sleep, drove through four countries, saw bright sunshine on the way down and hours of snow on the way back, did 1390 kms (over 800 mi.) in around 18 hours, staying just long enough in Strasbourg to have a local sauerkraut delicacy, arriving back home absolutely shattered and square eyed around 1 am this morning, when the game was already well into the second half.

Went straight to the tivo without going near the web. I had programmed manually because previous games on auto record had cut off before the end and I wasn't gonna get fooled again. Yeah, right.

My extended recording stopped around five mins into OT - after the Ravens had tied it with that unbelievable bomb with seconds to go, I began believing that some kind of divine intervention was going on here to help Ray Ray get to the SB, so I wasn't entirely surprised to see the result when I went to check. I tivoed the OT while I slept, and watched that after I got up this afternoon. I don't even feel bad about my picks being being 0 for 2.

Finding it very difficult to work up any enthusiasm for today's games....last night truly had everything you could ever expect from an all time classic, including the insane temperature it was played in!

Of course, no one will give the Ravens any chance against the Pats but I'm now backing them to go all the way. They're on a mission for Ray.....

Well glad to know after all that driving you are safe bud. Hopefully we can ALL enjoy watching the Ravens advance to the Super Bowl next week, hopefully! ray:

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    this run might be reminiscient of the steelrs run in 06 was it? wen it was bettis' last year they also beat peyton in dramatic fashion did they not, ohoohohoh i hope to god ray wins this superbowl, he really deserves it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast