Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    We make jokes about this, but I actually would like to see Hairston back if the contract is reasonable.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    In all honesty though, Scott Hairston is a baseball god.

We should probably sign him.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Damn, I hope he picks us but doubt it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Our OF would be a platoon in basically every OF position. Cowgill and Nieuwenhuis in C, and Duda, Hariston, VAldespin, and Baxter will liekly share the corners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    After last seasons output Hairston would cost them more than Francisco. If you are going to go the cheap way then continue to do so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    This is like winning the biggest loser.
    Yup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    He can hit 30 HR with the Yankees easily.
    Wow 30 hrs in 200 at bats with the pinstripes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METMANYAK View Post
    Wow 30 hrs in 200 at bats with the pinstripes.
    He would get more than 200 ABs playing DH a lot of the season and splitting time in LF and RF with Ichiro and Gardner being LH bats.

vCash
    Not to forget that he would also play in Camden Yards, Fenway Park, etc...

He would thrive.

vCash
    Seems like he's gonna be coming back. Heyman is reporting Yanks not really involved all that much and the Mets are talking with him a lot

vCash
    Prediction: Some time around mid June, Hairston is going to test positive for PEDs. I don't ever recall anyone improving his game that quickly. He went from pathetic in the first month or so in 2011 to the best slugger on the entire team in 2012 when he had a career year, an odd thing to happen to a player pushing his mid 30s.

Mark my words.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Prediction: Some time around mid June, Hairston is going to test positive for PEDs. I don't ever recall anyone improving his game that quickly. He went from pathetic in the first month or so in 2011 to the best slugger on the entire team in 2012 when he had a career year, an odd thing to happen to a player pushing his mid 30s.

Mark my words.
    Hey, it was the massages. Remember? He said it was those massages he was getting.

Hmmm... I would like to know more about where they give those "massages"... lol

vCash
    I don't think Hairston took PEDs. It was something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hieK1CedU

vCash
    This could also be a big hoopla about nothing, Hairston(an odd name for someone with a shaved head...but whatever)won't be cheap...Sandy on the other hand...IS, Hairston will want a multi-year deal...Sandy the Rebuilder won't go for that...Hairston wants to have a guaranteed starting job...Sandy wants to hold game-day tryouts...No Virginia there won't be a Hairston on the team in 2013...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post

Mark my words.
    Almost as odd as a 38 year old journeyman pitcher winning the Cy-Young, Or a super-slugging Outfielder falling apart in but a scant amount of time?

I'm not fully disputing you, I'm just saying in the lore of Baseball many colorful and wondrous things have been known to happen...especially when the teams name is METS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast