Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Holy freakin ****. Here's the Lineup AV is going to roll out (assuming no trades)

Daniel - Henrik - Burrows (status quo)
    Booth - Ebbett/Schroeder - RAYMOND (Raymond...)
    Hansen - Lapierre - Higgins (legit 3rd line).
    Kassian - Manny - Weise (I actually like this 4th line)
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Holy freakin ****. Here's the Lineup AV is going to roll out (assuming no trades)

Daniel - Henrik - Burrows (status quo)
    Booth - Ebbett/Schroeder - RAYMOND (Raymond...)
    Hansen - Lapierre - Higgins (legit 3rd line).
    Kassian - Manny - Weise (I actually like this 4th line)
    The third line is quality . Weise sucks. The first line is what it should be. Schroeder makes the line possibly interesting. Raymond has to be used in that role. Who else...

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Kassian, Higgins are both better than Raymond. What has Raymond done to deserve the spot?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Well we know that AV won't stick with that combination for more than 2-3 shifts in any game ...

But the lineup is pretty predictable. Problem is that it doesn't look very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Well we know that AV won't stick with that combination for more than 2-3 shifts in any game ...

But the lineup is pretty predictable. Problem is that it doesn't look very good.
    Of course it doesn't Raymond is one of the two players that should not be on the roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Of course it doesn't Raymond is one of the two players that should not be on the roster.
    If we could replace Raymond and Ballard with quality at their respective positions this team would jump into full contention status. We're stale right now but a small injection (and addition by subtraction) of genuine talent/potential could revitalize this roster.

vCash
    If we could replace Raymond and Ballard with quality at their respective positions this team would jump into full contention status. We're stale right now but a small injection (and addition by subtraction) of genuine talent/potential could revitalize this roster.
    Doan would have been perfect IMO.

<3

vCash
    Its conflicting because I love that 3rd line, its perfect, but either Higgy or Hansen would be much better on the 2nd line.

vCash
    but I agree...replacing Raymond with an actual 2nd line scoring winger and the top 9 is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    but I agree...replacing Raymond with an actual 2nd line scoring winger and the top 9 is awesome.
    What about Booth - Schroeder - Kesler (when healthy)

<3

vCash
    Training camp Lineup:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Raymond-Schroeder/Ebbett-Booth

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise

Connauton (in for Hamhuis who tweaked his groin)-Bieksa

Garrison-Edler

Ballard-Tanev

Alberts-Barker

Schneider

Luongo
    http://blogs.theprovince.com/2013/01...training-camp/

Interesting that Schneider is listed ahead of Lu.

<3

vCash
    What about Booth - Schroeder - Kesler (when healthy)
    I feel like Kes is to valuable in the FO circle to play wing, but if Schroed performs I'd like in the top 6

vCash
    Training camp Lineup:

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2013/01...training-camp/

Interesting that Schneider is listed ahead of Lu.
    Conn part of the 1st pairing with Hammer out. Nice. We will get to see what he is really made of.

Edit: Just noticed no Kassian...So glad that Hodgson trade is paying off...
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I completely agree. You cannot expect much change unless Jordan Schroeder lights the world on fire. I really believe that Garrison is what we needed most in the PP transition game. He will be what Ehrhoff was in Vancouver, but with more proficient defensive upside. Booth really needs to turn his skill into results. He's really starting to look like a pathetic supposed upgrade like Ballard (does). I'm fine from the back forward. The defense is fine, goal tending is great. Our fourth line will be able to sustain positive numbers. The third line again, really solid. The second line until Kesler gets back is completely underwhelming. Higgins is more so a great third liner than a second. He has good fore checking and finishing skill and still fits, but Booth just...really frustrates the hell out of me. Mason Raymond has proven he's not meant to be here. I would pawn him off to any would be suiter for a third round pick and prospect.

vCash
    Luongo, is a class act. When listening to his pressers, you can tell he's frustrated. He is a true team first player with a very high profile. Wherever he goes and when he does, I wish him the best as long as it's not at the Canucks expense. Schneider's time has come. He has all the tools to be the next Jon Quick. He'd be an amazing fit in Philadelphia, but with all the crap with the cap that Philly would have to overcome, it seems unlikely that would happen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast