Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I'd say Melo goes for 40 again and JR gets like 25. Amare gets 8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    well he's only touched a ref one other time, but even so was a suspension necessary? Maybe a fine, but a suspension? that's way too much
    It should be 0, that's the point of the suspension. A player has no reason to ever touch a ref. The suspension is completely warranted.

vCash
    The craziest thing about this is that the officials and the nba didnt even recognize it until Hawks GM Danny Ferry in his sore losership sent the officials the video of the play. He got fined 15k for doing so, but seriously Ferry?

vCash
    Rondo needs to grow up. He is continuously *****ing about calls. He thinks he can just intimidate whoever it is in his way. Someone needs to just ***** slap him in the face.

I would love to see these players now play with guys like Rodman, Xavier McDaniel, Charles Oakley and guys like that. They would just beat these little *****es up. It would be hilarious.

vCash
    Fine, but no suspension (although we don't know what he said, seen rondo get in trouble a few times for subtle lip movement). With his rep, deserved or not, I'm not surprised or even upset.

vCash
    Celtics might win tonight someone will explode for 30 points

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Other players are going to step up. The knicks have won tough games without Melo and I don't expect the C's to just roll over because they don't have Rondo. I'm a big fan of Rondo, but he always seems to get himself in trouble

vCash
    This is a recurring problem with him. Who's to say the ref didn't feel threatened and swung or pushed Rondo off thus escalating the situation.

vCash
    If the ref thought it was unnecessary contact, why didn't he T him up right then and there??

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123