Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Let's see:

Posts with little or no content.

Posts betraying a shocking lack of understanding on elemental sports issues.

Off the wall posts with little or no data or logic under pinning them.

I'd say that covers about 87% of my objections. The rest belong in the "I'm not a Pats fan anymore because they can't beat the Giants in the SB" category.

Back to ignore.

Really? That's all you have? Your such a load of crap. I'm not the only one on here, who got pissed at the Pats losing twice to the Giants. And don't act like you know every god damn ****ing thing about sports because you don't. But because your name T-Bag everyone here kisses your *** because their too afraid to tell you off. I may get banned for a few days, but you want I don't care. Its well worth it.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Really? That's all you have? Your such a load of crap. I'm not the only one on here, who got pissed at the Pats losing twice to the Giants. And don't act like you know every god damn ****ing thing about sports because you don't. But because your name T-Bag everyone here kisses your *** because their too afraid to tell you off. I may get banned for a few days, but you want I don't care. Its well worth it.
    Weak sauce. I was devastated when the Pats lost. BOTH times. Not once did I ever say I wasn't a fan of theirs. You are a pink hat. Your insults make no sense. You barely have a grasp on the English language and your lame attempts at attention are pathetic. You can't even try to get banned with any adequacy. Take a lap.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You asked for feedback. I gave some, I never realized you expected a PHD dissertation. So you can't even man up for what I said, just more empty bluster?

I know a lot more about a lot more than a lot of people here - and I don't give a **** if you acknowledge it or not.

Lots of people, in particular in the Celts forum love to tell me off. But you did say you had a problem, so that's why you didn't notice I guess.

Oh dear... Is this your version of telling me off?

How utterly lame.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    Weak sauce. I was devastated when the Pats lost. BOTH times. Not once did I ever say I wasn't a fan of theirs. You are a pink hat. Your insults make no sense. You barely have a grasp on the English language and your lame attempts at attention are pathetic. You can't even try to get banned with any adequacy. Take a lap.
    I like your response better than mine....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    I agree it didn't look like a joke, and I saw the ref's reaction and it wasn't exactly one of "HAHA" but on the flipside, it also looked like the contact didn't bother him at all. If it did, he would have immediately signaled for a tech.
    Yeah, the ref didn't act, so it should have been dropped.

vCash
    One odd side note. The night after the game, I was checking out the internet for highlights and NBA.com's commentator calling the highlights distinctly pointed out Rondo's contact with the ref. They even replayed what happened the last time Rondo bumped a ref. No other sites that played highlights touched on this or showed it. It was also never talked about during the game commentating. It's as if Danny Ferry also sent the video into NBA.com that night, in addition to the refs.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234