Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    No. Can't agree in the least. KG is the leader. The "C" only means PP was here first. So PP actually says something in the locker room and now he's on the same tier?

No.
    Nope. It's Pierce's. I saw Pierce jawing at KG last night on two blown defensives plays. It was also Pierce in the locker room in Atlanta who fired up the team.

KG is the most vocal and yells and snarls the most, but that doesn't make it his team. It's Pierce's until the day he retires.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Sorry. KG all day, every day. KG is the better player and better leader, and he's a lot more alpha than PP.

Could it be some of the posters that got it on the chin the worst i the latest Bird v Pierce thread are still trying to fight to support the PP binky?
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-08-2013 at 01:30 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Pierce is the vocal leader of the team he's the captain for a reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    Pierce is the vocal leader of the team he's the captain for a reason
    He was made Captain before KG was here. So they were going to strip PP of the Captaincy after KG got here, not bloody likely?

I noticed last year Ainge got close to dealing PP, but not so KG....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Back on topic. 98.5 has the tape of the "bump", and says, Rondo bumped the ref, the ref looked at him, and Rondo ran up floor, and there was no evidence of this joke that Rondo has spoken of.

Has he ever admitted to being wrong any of the times he has been suspended? I can't remember him doing so. Maybe he's been listening to Tommy on tape too much to think he makes mistakes.

vCash
    I beat if I were to start this thread everyone would *****ing & complaining.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I beat if I were to start this thread everyone would *****ing & complaining.
    Blah blah blah...

vCash
    Can we just all agree that both Pierce and KG are the Leaders of this team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Can we just all agree that both Pierce and KG are the Leaders of this team?
    Ummm, no. KG and PP....

vCash
    Blah blah blah...
    I seriously don't know what your beef is with me?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Blah blah blah...
    I seriously don't know what your beef is with me? And this is a stupid useless thread we have the internet and the news for things like this.

vCash
    “The league thought it was a big deal. I don’t feel there was a need to have an investigation. I know Rodney and that particular time with that play, I actually went up to him and I made a joke, he laughed and in the midst, I did touch him and the league I guess reviewed it, the media blew it up, on SportsCenter or whatever and I served a one-game suspension.”

Rondo's side of the story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    “The league thought it was a big deal. I don’t feel there was a need to have an investigation. I know Rodney and that particular time with that play, I actually went up to him and I made a joke, he laughed and in the midst, I did touch him and the league I guess reviewed it, the media blew it up, on SportsCenter or whatever and I served a one-game suspension.”

Rondo's side of the story
    Look at the tape, he never said anything to Rodney, but Rodney glared at Rondo after Rondo touched him.

Please Rondo, take responsibility for yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I seriously don't know what your beef is with me?
    Let's see:

Posts with little or no content.

Posts betraying a shocking lack of understanding on elemental sports issues.

Off the wall posts with little or no data or logic under pinning them.

I'd say that covers about 87% of my objections. The rest belong in the "I'm not a Pats fan anymore because they can't beat the Giants in the SB" category.

Back to ignore.

vCash
    Look at the tape, he never said anything to Rodney, but Rodney glared at Rondo after Rondo touched him.

Please Rondo, take responsibility for yourself.
    I agree it didn't look like a joke, and I saw the ref's reaction and it wasn't exactly one of "HAHA" but on the flipside, it also looked like the contact didn't bother him at all. If it did, he would have immediately signaled for a tech.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast