Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I like Sherman. I don't have a problem with talking on the field. I have a problem with throwing players down by the face mask or tackling players no where near the football like that thug that plays with Sherman.
    That is CFL style lol
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I love Sherm and browner!!! Sherm is to me what a good football should do. He is good and he knows he is good. He knows what he is doing at all times even while talkin trash. The man picks his battles he isn't stupid he did go to Stanford university and I believe graduated.

Then on the other side you got browner, the guy who will beat you with his physicality and if you try to mess with him he wil make you look like a *****. Greg Jennings and garçon both know what happens if you try to get physical with him.
    I like Sherman, great player, keep talking if you keep playing well. But sometimes IDK what goes through browners head, his thick skull could possibly screw his team over in these playoff games.

Everyone knows browner is physical, I'm willing to bet he could suplex almost anyone in the league. But is being upset about a complete BS hit really considered "messing" with him.

He straight cracked and leveled Jennings without him even seeing that hit coming a good 20 yds down the damn field, that's completely pathetic.

I understand the tussle afterwards, considering Jennings ran at him (although I'm sure Jennings just wanted some words with him, don't think he is that stupid to want to brawl it out with browner). But after it's all over and flags are thrown you are going to flex your arms to the crowd as if you did your team some great deed? C'MON MAN!

vCash
    I like Sherman.. his game is a change of pace from watching Big receivers smack around and bully little DBs.. Thing I don't get is once there's a big physical corner who's as big and strong as those dominant WR everyone want's to complain.

vCash
    his awesome, one of favourite players

vCash
    I've always respected class. I would like Sherman a lot more if he let his play talk instead of his mouth. I don't dislike him, but I don't like his approach to the game. Also, I think he should probably seriously tone it down because a lot of times, the biggest talkers start to realize that their words provide extra motivation to shut them up. That, or the NFL has a karma system. Rex Ryan and the Jets have quickly fallen, and they've been beaten up by the Patriots lately after competing with them. It's obvious Bill B. had extra motivation with his comments after a big offensive output in one of the games in which he remarked something along the lines of Rex Ryan being able to suck his something.

vCash
    To be fair, if a player on a team called me a cheater on camera for the whole country if not world to see? I'd be talking too.

vCash
    i dont mind trash talk as long as you dont get too full of yourself. i think he does sometimes go a bit far. like why are you gonna start hating on the redskins fans for no reason. saying they arent loud enough. but w/e thats just who he is. at least on twitter he wrote about the "classy" text he got from trent williams after the scuffle. said all is good. he talks **** but i like him

he does got swag brah

vCash
    I really don't like his style. Great young corner, no doubt about it, but he is extremely classless and watching him just makes you sick. He was even more obnoxious than Cortland Finnegan, and that says a lot.

I have always respected the guys that dominate while staying humble, like Ray lewis, Brian Dawkins, John Lynch, Brady, manning, etc.

vCash
    I like him, I think everyone would like his type of play and persona on their team. He actually backs his mouth up.

vCash
    I love him as a player, and as long as he can back up what he says its fine.

I personally am not a huge fan of smack talk, but whatever. As far as that thing with Williams, if Sherm started it, then shame on him. He needs to know when to stop. But that doesn't give the other guy the right to slap him.

Sherm is a really funny dude, and seems like a nice guy. I love that part of him. He keeps it lose, and is very confident. The smack talk? I can take it

vCash
    I love him as a player, and as long as he can back up what he says its fine.

I personally am not a huge fan of smack talk, but whatever. As far as that thing with Williams, if Sherm started it, then shame on him. He needs to know when to stop. But that doesn't give the other guy the right to slap him.

Sherm is a really funny dude, and seems like a nice guy. I love that part of him. He keeps it lose, and is very confident. The smack talk? I can take it or leave it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    BIIIIIIIG difference. Sherman is a fantastic teammate who stays positive off the field.
    Your correct there is a difference, I can't comment on his relationship to his teammates. It looks very solid now.

Although, his actions on the field can eventually hurt the team. I wouldn't imagine every Seahawk in the locker room is a dooche bag too. How many players in their really agree it's cool to flaunt your victory? Disrespect other players and coaches? It's gotta get old when you have to back that up constantly.

I guaranty if Lewis or Willis pulled half the **** this guy does, they wouldn't be revered as nearly as much by their teammates nor fans for that matter.

So much talent, and the dude acts like he's never won before.

I don't really care one way or the other. Just my two cents.

vCash
    I think there's a big difference between Finnegan though.

Sherman likes the attention off the field, where as Finnegan is like a dirty hockey player, his actions are intentional.

vCash
    I like it on the field, thats where I think it should be kept too. This isnt high school as someone else said, so keep between yourselves. But I dont hate him for it either.

As far as browner, dirty son of a *****. Almost as bad as that poor excuse of a human bein thats named warren sapp(not that bad though). One of the things I dont like about woodson, seems to play a little dirty sometimes. I understand its a gladiator game, people get hurt, but people shouldbt get hurt because of dirty antics(talking to you sapp). After all, it is just a game.

vCash
    I like it. Both on and off the field. He talks smack but he most definitely backs it up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast