Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I love Sherm and browner!!! Sherm is to me what a good football should do. He is good and he knows he is good. He knows what he is doing at all times even while talkin trash. The man picks his battles he isn't stupid he did go to Stanford university and I believe graduated.

Then on the other side you got browner, the guy who will beat you with his physicality and if you try to mess with him he wil make you look like a *****. Greg Jennings and garçon both know what happens if you try to get physical with him.

vCash
    Completely classless.

Talking **** is fine. Everyone does it. Though Sherman acts like a child. It reminds me of T.O. Always stirring **** up in the media, always involved in altercations, un-provokingly disrespecting other players and taunting after a win.

He's an instigator. Sure, Seattle fans enjoy it because he's a good player and their winning. But as a representative for that organization, it's sad.

vCash
    Ladainian Tomlinson: I know a classy guy when I see one. Trust me, I'm classy.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Lol, as the season has gone on the Seahawks entire organization has become more classless every week.

There isn't much veteran leadership on that team. You don't see that from other perennial "elite teams" because the vets don't let it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I love Sherm and browner!!! Sherm is to me what a good football should do. He is good and he knows he is good. He knows what he is doing at all times even while talkin trash. The man picks his battles he isn't stupid he did go to Stanford university and I believe graduated.

Then on the other side you got browner, the guy who will beat you with his physicality and if you try to mess with him he wil make you look like a *****. Greg Jennings and garçon both know what happens if you try to get physical with him.
    This. So fun to watch these guys.
    http://youtu.be/dDtbFRnWb4A
    Say it, back it up. Intimidation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    I personally hate that type of play. Just play what you're paid to do and shut up. Reminds me of Finnegan.
    Ya but thats Finnegan's whole game. He isnt a particularly great cover guy, but he gets in people's heads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    There isn't much veteran leadership on that team. You don't see that from other perennial "elite teams" because the vets don't let it happen.
    Michael Irvin, Deon Sanders.

vCash
    That's his game. He's successful playing his game. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Dude reminds me of Kenneth Faried on the Nuggets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    Completely classless.

Talking **** is fine. Everyone does it. Though Sherman acts like a child. It reminds me of T.O. Always stirring **** up in the media, always involved in altercations, un-provokingly disrespecting other players and taunting after a win.

He's an instigator. Sure, Seattle fans enjoy it because he's a good player and their winning. But as a representative for that organization, it's sad.
    BIIIIIIIG difference. Sherman is a fantastic teammate who stays positive off the field.

vCash
    Abso-****in-lutely love Sherman's style.

He's physical, he's nasty, & he's just got such a "swagger" to him.

I'm not a Seattle fan, but he's my favorite CB to watch.

The sky is the limit for him & I think he's pretty easily a top 3-5 CB in this league.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Michael Irvin, Deon Sanders.
    This. Read a book on the 90's Cowboys. Michael Irvin once stabbed a O lineman in the neck with a pair of scissors because he wouldn't get out of his seat. The bad stuff happens behind closed doors.

vCash
    I like Sherman as a player, on the Bears forum we did a mock draft and he was my number 1 CB. As far as the trash talking, its not my style, but if it serves a purpose I really have no issue with it. If hes staying stuff and mentally getting to WRs to the point were they are making mistakes and trying to retaliate, that helps his team.

vCash
    We have Marcus Trufant and Leroy Hill as our OG's on defense. There's veterans, and one thing that's never been questioned about Russell Wilson is leadership

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    We have Marcus Trufant and Leroy Hill as our OG's on defense. There's veterans, and one thing that's never been questioned about Russell Wilson is leadership
    I read this thinking you meant "offensive guards on defense." & for a moment I said to myself, "this mu****a has no idea what he's talkin' bout!" than I realized you mean OG as in like Original Gangster/veteran presence.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I read this thinking you meant "offensive guards on defense." & for a moment I said to myself, "this mu****a has no idea what he's talkin' bout!" than I realized you mean OG as in like Original Gangster/veteran presence.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast