Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    This isn't the what are you doing now that Gabbert is being replaced thread.
    well played
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    I love Sherman, and the Seattle D. Seahawks have always been my second favorite team though.

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    He gets in the minds of the offense and it works for him, he plays to win, not to win over critics. I am an Eagles fan and would love someone with at least half his heart on the Eagles. Brian Dawkins did it a different way but one of the reasons he was so good is because he was always in the receivers heads. I am a fan and love the way he plays and by thye way he didnt take steroids, it was for adderal.

vCash
    I love the four players in their secondary. Idc what he does once he stops the other team

vCash
    Richard Sherman is my favorite player in the league, hands down. I'm his biggest fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    This isn't the what are you doing now that Gabbert is being replaced thread.
    :cry:

vCash
    I think Sherman is a absolute thug and criminal and should be locked up he needs to act more like a robot.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownbears89 View Post
    How does that change the fact that he owned them on the field? Yes they lost. But that doesn't change the fact that they couldn't stop Marshall. Even in the most crucial of moments.

They might have been happy with the outcome of the game, but maybe not with their performance.

It seems like you went to look up the stats for that game to retort in some way, and that was the only thing you could come up with.

And the only reason I said this is because they were talking so much crap to marshall that game, and they couldn't stop him.
    BMarsh did have an excellent game against Seattle's defense. He caught all kinds of contested balls, but I think they found ways to get him away from Sherman a lot of the time. He didn't score either. Best receiving game of the season against that DB unit though for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    BMarsh did have an excellent game against Seattle's defense. He caught all kinds of contested balls, but I think they found ways to get him away from Sherman a lot of the time. He didn't score either. Best receiving game of the season against that DB unit though for sure.
    Usually when someone is being covered by Browner they keep Sherman off of them.

But hey what do I know, I don't watch the Seahawks every week.
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

15 GA / 8 G / 3 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 25 Rec, 273 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 7 PassD

vCash
    Marshall did not catch a pass on Sherman except for the last play the CB who got thrown on was Browner he had his worst game of the season.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Usually when someone is being covered by Browner they keep Sherman off of them.

But hey what do I know, I don't watch the Seahawks every week.
    The Seahawks align to strength of defense. They don't put Browner on one guy and Sherman on the other. It's up to the other team who covers who.

vCash
    Isnt he a drugs cheat though?
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2014
    16 carries, 78 yards, 1 TD
    5 receptions, 50 yards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyZig33 View Post
    He gets in the minds of the offense and it works for him, he plays to win, not to win over critics. I am an Eagles fan and would love someone with at least half his heart on the Eagles. Brian Dawkins did it a different way but one of the reasons he was so good is because he was always in the receivers heads. I am a fan and love the way he plays and by thye way he didnt take steroids, it was for adderal.
    Dawkins was in receivers heads because they knew he could decapitate them.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Sherman is just annoying, like Cortland Finnegan. Browner is worse, he's a cheap ****.

vCash
    Lol, as the season has gone on the Seahawks entire organization has become more classless every week. Pete Carrol has no control over his players or his coaches. for example, look at YouCan'tBeatLA's sig. The coach is pulling Sherman away but at the same time he is jawing the same **** while he walks away, what's the point in grabbing him by the arm and pulling him away if you are going to antagonize the situation even more? LOL, I could go on with examples. The classlessness of the organization is starting to rub off on their fans as well.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast