Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    people are such babies. this isn't middle school.
    Really. These are grown men here. You ever seen NFL players playing a video game... I have and the ******* talkin is beyond reasonable.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    He kind of annoyed me yesterday. It's one thing to jaw with the WR or even the QB, but damn why would you jaw with Trent Williams, an OT, who would absolutely crush you if he wanted.

The whole Seahawks team kind of annoyed me. Over on the sidelines in the 4th quarter taunting the home crowd. Maybe it happens all the time but the camera crew kept showing it and it was annoying. Win with pride, no need to taunt the home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    I like his play, and his on-field taunting is a respectable technique (yeah I hate Finnegan but have to admit it's effective). It's his post game taunting that annoys me--he should shut up afterwards and let his performance speak for itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Simple solution:

If the players want him to shut up, dont let him shut you down.
    Well said.

If anything Browner is a bit dirtier. He gets into it with guys away from the play and/or after the whistle. I still love having him on the Hawks' uniform though.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownbears89 View Post
    How does that change the fact that he owned them on the field? Yes they lost. But that doesn't change the fact that they couldn't stop Marshall. Even in the most crucial of moments.

They might have been happy with the outcome of the game, but maybe not with their performance.

It seems like you went to look up the stats for that game to retort in some way, and that was the only thing you could come up with.

And the only reason I said this is because they were talking so much crap to marshall that game, and they couldn't stop him.
    Yes it does, they stopped him when it came to the end zone, which is all that matters.

vCash
    I like the whole Seahawks secondary love the way the play

**** talkin is part of the game who cares why are people so sensitive cause they see it on TV??
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

vCash
    I prefer Revis. A guy that goes to work and lets his play do the talking.

I can't stand guys like Cortland Finnegan and Sherman.

vCash
    I like Sherman.

If you talk **** and back it up that is cool. But Ya like was said I don't like Browner because what he does seems dirty as a player, just my opinion.

vCash
    That's one of the side effects of PED...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I like Sherman.

If you talk **** and back it up that is cool. But Ya like was said I don't like Browner because what he does seems dirty as a player, just my opinion.
    He seems like he has a bad temper, but at the same times its on the refs to call penalties.

Surprisingly a lot of the time when he smacks guys around post whistle its retaliation. I don't blame Garcon for getting chippy, but if you get into it with Browner you are getting smacked around unless you are 240+.

vCash
    Steroid rage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Steroid rage.
    This isn't the what are you doing now that Gabbert is being replaced thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    He seems like he has a bad temper, but at the same times its on the refs to call penalties.

Surprisingly a lot of the time when he smacks guys around post whistle its retaliation. I don't blame Garcon for getting chippy, but if you get into it with Browner you are getting smacked around unless you are 240+.
    I'm not going to listen to that ******** as I saw what he did to Greg Jennings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Even worse, he changed his twitter name to Optimus prime for that game. Seems a bit self righteous.

As far as Traman goes say what you want but I will admit that 1 Man team has consistently beat his ***.
    That was awesome. The voice actor for Optimus Prime actually called Richard Sherman before the Lions game, and he Sherman asked him to leave a voicemail doing the voice, and he did.

Seahawks lost that game, but whatever lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownbears89 View Post
    So happy that Brandon Marshall tore them a new one.
    YeaH If Browner has a weak spot, it's the double move, and Brandon Marshall has the best double move in the NFL IMO.

He's tore us up the last 2 times we faced.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast