Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

What do you think of Richard Sherman's style?

So just about, EVERY corner talks **** in the NFL. On an island with you and just the WR is going to get testy.

Richard Sherman takes an extra step past this, but is what he does smart, or just disrespectful?

I'm a Seahawks homer, and all season long I've been watching Richard Sherman bait people all game, and NEVER retaliate. I thought the picture with u mad bro? was a little too much, but besides that normally what he says is pretty straight forward. A lot of isn't just selfish banter, it's talking about the team, and how good they are as a unit. He doesn't come out and point fingers, and if anything he draws attention to himself and away from the other team.

I hated players like T.O. because of the effect he had on the rest of the team, but Richard doesn't seem to ever pull others into it. Like I said the U mad bro? meme was ridiculous, but besides that nothing he says is over the top IMO.

What do you think? Is Richard Sherman just annoying, smart, or both?

vCash
    I personally hate that type of play. Just play what you're paid to do and shut up. Reminds me of Finnegan.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    people are such babies. this isn't middle school.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Simple solution:

If the players want him to shut up, dont let him shut you down.

vCash
    I like Sherman. I don't have a problem with talking on the field. I have a problem with throwing players down by the face mask or tackling players no where near the football like that thug that plays with Sherman.

vCash
    I love it. As long as he doesn't do anything dirty I hope he keeps on doing what he's doing. He talks **** and backs it up, thats what your supposed to do. He also doesn't retaliate which is cool.

vCash
    I love guys like Sherman and Finnigan. Guys that talk alot and back it up.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Absolutely love it. The guy is a THUG and a GOON. But I love it. He backs it up. DeAngelo Hall lost all respect (not that I had much for him) after he kept running his mouth yesterday and didn't do a whole lot. Sherman is the man. If he shuts down Brady's passing attack, then ya damn right I want him to let him know about that.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    This the Optimus whatever fool, right?
    No that was Tramon Williams.

With the Detroit Lions on tap for Sunday, Green Bay Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has a message for receiver Calvin "Megatron" Johnson:

"I'm definitely Optimus Prime," Williams told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...me-vs-megatron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    No that was Tramon Williams.
    Even worse, he changed his twitter name to Optimus prime for that game. Seems a bit self righteous.

As far as Traman goes say what you want but I will admit that 1 Man team has consistently beat his ***.

vCash
    the dude can straight up ball......he's going to be an amazing corner for a long time and i wish he was on the broncos roster.......i don't agree with what he does, but it works. look out for this kid for YEARS to come.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    So happy that Brandon Marshall tore them a new one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownbears89 View Post
    So happy that Brandon Marshall tore them a new one.
    You do realize the Bears lost and they only put up 17 points on offense right? I think Sherman was more than happy with the outcome of that one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    You do realize the Bears lost and they only put up 17 points on offense right? I think Sherman was more than happy with the outcome of that one.
    How does that change the fact that he owned them on the field? Yes they lost. But that doesn't change the fact that they couldn't stop Marshall. Even in the most crucial of moments.

They might have been happy with the outcome of the game, but maybe not with their performance.

It seems like you went to look up the stats for that game to retort in some way, and that was the only thing you could come up with.

And the only reason I said this is because they were talking so much crap to marshall that game, and they couldn't stop him.
    Last edited by chitownbears89; 01-07-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast