• Red Bryant

0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 234 of 293 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Should be a good match up. Can't wait to see the falcons WR vs seahawk's CB should be a battle.

vCash
    Hawks win baby, 24-13

vCash
    We are unstoppable on turf so I think this will be a good game but we will take it by 2 scores.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Hawks win baby, 24-13
    Atlanta will score more than 13...

vCash
    I am worried, but then again, I was worried for the skins as well. I think if our boys are gonna win this, it will be on D, a couple of great turnovers and the Offense not making any big mistakes.

vCash
    Keep Sherm on Jones and let Browner handle White. ET can do his typical center field roaming. So yeah, basically same plan that we had against Washington, except don't use Kam in the box as often.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    There D-Line doesn't really scare me but there weapons on Offense do Julio Jones especially big receiver who can really motor just a matter if Matt Ryan is on or not.

vCash
    Tony Gonzalez is going to be the x-factor in this game.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Tony Gonzalez is going to be the x-factor in this game.
    Ugh forgot about him lol Wagner with his speed should be able to handle him.

Can you guys just imagine the film room in the ATL after watching Browner maul Garcon all game and Sherman not get a ball thrown his way?

Harry Douglas is like "I get Trufant suckers"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    In all fairness Nate, it's not because he is a Seahawk. I'd rip on any player that does what he does after games. I'd do the same if he was on any team, especially my own.

Sherman's a great player, you just don't do that after games. You don't do that after though. Show a little respect for the game. Maybe I'm old school, but if someone did that to me after a game I'd break their jaw. It's just bad timing. Emotions are so bad after a loss. Just think how fans are in here after a game. So much more intense to be a player on the field.
    To be fair to Sherman, it was the other guy that started it.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nateyb24 View Post
    ugh forgot about him lol wagner with his speed should be able to handle him.

Can you guys just imagine the film room in the atl after watching browner maul garcon all game and sherman not get a ball thrown his way?

harry douglas is like "i get trufant suckers"
    lol
    <Meaning and Content>

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Atlanta will score more than 13...
    Really because they scored 2 points last year and last year was better team.

vCash
    I like our chances. Atlanta fans seem to think that our secondary is going to be "exposed", but I think they're going to be surprised. Without a strong run game, Irvin is going to be allowed to rush the passer pretty hard, and if they can get some pressure on Ryan, I think he will throw 3 picks.

meanwhile, Beast Mode is doing to stuff the ball down their throat and grind clock.

17-13 us.
    <Meaning and Content>

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Ugh forgot about him lol Wagner with his speed should be able to handle him.

Can you guys just imagine the film room in the ATL after watching Browner maul Garcon all game and Sherman not get a ball thrown his way?

Harry Douglas is like "I get Trufant suckers"

I nearly spewed Dr Pepper out my nose.

vCash
    Yeah, from everything I've read Sherman didn't start it, but he also had no intention of being the bigger man and just letting it die. But then he wasn't going to swing first either. This is a mental game, and if you don't try and take a mental advantage, then you aren't playing ALL of the game. **** talking has been a part of this game since....? I think the question is when was professional football lacking trash talking? How far back do we have to go to find those days?

So back to Sherman. I like what he does. He tries to get inside the head of his opponents, and that's a part of the game that I want from my defensive players. I don't want a bunch of nice guys, I want bruisers and bad ***es. Mean players, but yet guys who play within the rules. I want players who strike fear in their opponents, simply because their cleats are touching the field in front of them. That kind of respect, that fear, you have to earn it... you have to build a reputation. Sherman, and the rest of the Legion of Boom, they're building a reputation, and earning that fear factor. There's no way I ask for any of this to change or stop. That would be ridiculous...

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln