Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    @IraHeatBeat
    Source confirms to Sun Sentinel that Chris Andersen in S. Florida, will work out for Heat Tues. Ancillary issues no longer seen as a concern

vCash
    Have him playing for the Heat while the rapper Birdman at their games lol

vCash
    Yea, birdman will work

vCash
    interesting. a few years ago he was exactly what we need. i really hope he's got something left.

vCash
    Rejoice! A big that can rebound, block shots and catch the ball when you throw it up

That was of course a few years ago, hopefully he can still do the same on a nightly basis. I still don't understand why K-Mart hasn't even been worked out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

vCash
    Is Kenyon Martin next?
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers23_06 View Post
    Is Kenyon Martin next?
    with howard and gasol out indefinetly , i see the lakers going after kmart .. hopefully pat is quick enough to evaluate him ray:

vCash
    This is great news! I wanted him on the team before the season started... I think he has a lot left in him.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

vCash
    The Miami Heat took a key step toward addressing their rebounding problems Tuesday by working out free-agent veteran Chris Andersen at the team's practice facility, league sources confirmed.

Andersen, a 6-foot-10 veteran who has played 10 seasons in the league, was seen entering AmericanAirlines Arena on Tuesday and was scheduled for a midmorning workout in front of team president Pat Riley and other members of the Heat's front-office staff.

. . .

Andersen's workout in Miami came a day after the Heat departed for Indiana, where they will face the Pacers on Tuesday night. A league official described the Heat's interest in Andersen as preliminary to gauge what type of shape he's in amid his layoff.

. . .

If the Heat are pleased with Andersen's workout Tuesday, they could sign him immediately to a prorated portion of the veteran's minimum of about $1.3 for the rest of this season. Riley could also schedule Andersen for a follow-up workout in front of Spoelstra and the coaching staff during or after the Heat's current trip.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...rks-miami-heat

vCash
    From Woj:
    Andersen took a physical for the Heat on Monday.

vCash
    Sign the mother****er already!

vCash
    Im already excited to see birdman in Heat uniform

vCash
    Most of the buzz in advance of Tuesday night's game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse against the Indiana Pacers was about Pat Riley's audition of Andersen, a rebounding and shot-blocking presence who is known for his "Birdman" nickname and extensive body art.

"You can see how he could help us," center Chris Bosh said of Andersen. "You could definitely see how he could help us, because he's a threat at the rim, always rolling hard to the basket, just his defensive presence and his knack for rebounding."

. . .

"A shot-blocker and a dunker, he pretty much assaults the rim all the time," Bosh said of Andersen. "I've played against him for a while. Energy, hustle, running the floor well, he's one of those bigs that just has a ton of athleticism."
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,0,48391.story

Bosh seems excited (if not relieved) to have rebounding help on the way.

vCash
    Definitely relieved

vCash
    damn, sounds like there is a good chacne we are signing anderson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast