Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Finally, Ive really wanted him to get in touch with Miami. Hes a really productive bigman, whatever flaws are in his game shouldn't be too significant on a team as bigman deprived as the Heat.
    I wouldn't say he's a big man. But he does have really good vertical. I remember him blocking shots left and right in the nuggets and was loved by the fans. Don't mind him in heat uniform at all. Besides he looks badass with all those tats #nohomo
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Dying at the sig lmaoo
    I thought it was pretty awesome lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    I wouldn't say he's a big man. But he does have really good vertical. I remember him blocking shots left and right in the nuggets and was loved by the fans. Don't mind him in heat uniform at all. Besides he looks badass with all those tats #nohomo
    I think he would be the biggest guy in Miami tho

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    Spoelstra's hardheadedness about his rotations (if you can even call them rotations) pisses me off like few other things do.

I really like this move, though. Hopefully he's still in shape.
    Why wouldn't it be called a rotation?

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I think Kenyon might be a better fit, but I guess Birdman is a good option if he makes it. Now how much Spo plays him is another question lol
    I want both Kenyon and Birdman, but we both know that ain't happening. And yes, Spo is stubborn as a mule, but him and Pat have come through before, so I don't have much reason to doubt them now. We have two open spots open now with Harrellson getting waived, so either we get someone else or we waste it on Dexter Pittman(assuming Birdman will be signed).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Why wouldn't it be called a rotation?
    Because I don't think UD should be starting, or playing significant minutes at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Because I don't think UD should be starting, or playing significant minutes at the moment.
    So thats why its not a rotation? You guys complained about the small ball so he starts UD. Its either him or Battier nobody else should start.

My American Hero

vCash
    I thought it was pretty awesome lol
    Funniest thing I've seen today.

I've met admiral at Houston airport. Super nice guy but this was priceless

vCash
    So thats why its not a rotation? You guys complained about the small ball so he starts UD. Its either him or Battier nobody else should start.
    All I really said was that small ball isn't something to fall in love with. You've made it clear that you don't think Joel should start, while I believe that he should. UD should be the backup PF at most here...and I've always said that. But since you aren't sold on Joel of course you're going to think only Battier and UD should start in that slot.

If anything it's why I'm glad Bordman is getting looked at here. Hopefully he signs....

vCash
    All I really said was that small ball isn't something to fall in love with. You've made it clear that you don't think Joel should start, while I believe that he should. UD should be the backup PF at most here...and I've always said that. But since you aren't sold on Joel of course you're going to think only Battier and UD should start in that slot.

If anything it's why I'm glad Bordman is getting looked at here. Hopefully he signs....
    Joel anchors the 2nd unit and has been great in that role, and besides the team rebounds better when Bosh is paired with Battier and not another big believe it or not. I don't blame for not breaking status quo when we are 1st in the east. Teams go through bumps in the road during an 82 game season, no need to make any major rotation changes

My American Hero

vCash
    LOL @ DMF rooting for Heat. I guess he's desperate...

vCash

Joel anchors the 2nd unit and has been great in that role, and besides the team rebounds better when Bosh is paired with Battier and not another big believe it or not. I don't blame for not breaking status quo when we are 1st in the east. Teams go through bumps in the road during an 82 game season, no need to make any major rotation changes
    That's fair. I can agree with this.

vCash
    yea that's what i've noticed too. But maybe this move will show signs of changes coming in that regard.
    tht sig.. Roflmao

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by domefavors View Post
    im a nets and heat fan
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!

2012 allstar

vCash
    return of crackhead

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast