Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i really would like to know what we pay dr. andrews for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Fan View Post
    I am a long time NY Giant fan and have rooted against the Redskins for as long as I can remember, but I never ever felt good when an opposing player was injured, unlike the Eagle fans who were giddy when Chuck Bednarak laid out Frank Gifford.

Here's hoping that RG3 comes back sooner than later and be ready to start the 2013 season. While he can be nightmare for my Giants to play against him, he is a joy to watch and see what defenses my team can up with to stop or slow him down.
    i agree man. I never route for opposing injuries. When dez went out in the final game, i was worried about him. You always want to play your opponents at full strength in order to gauge the kind of team you are. its a shame how many people actually find joy in something like this. makes me sick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    i really would like to know what we pay dr. andrews for.
    His opinions that he lets the coaches and public know four weeks too late.

As for all the random passerbys coming in here to ask if we should fire Shanahan for this decision.. ABSOLUTELY. The guy who gave his left nut to acquire RG3 this year should definitely get canned after developing him into a superstar all year and wanting to play him in the playoffs. What an idiot.

vCash
    I have to stop reading the NFL forum. It makes my head hurt.

I know there are smart fans on the internet. I've seen them on other sports boards... they are few and far between around here though. At least on the main boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I have to stop reading the NFL forum. It makes my head hurt.

I know there are smart fans on the internet. I've seen them on other sports boards... they are few and far between around here though. At least on the main boards.
    i swear the same **** goes through my head everyday... i just come here to have a nice discussion with fellow fans and i end up being sick to my stomache by the illogical things people say on here...

vCash
    Yeah the fans around here are pretty bad.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Doctor or no, Shanahan should be SHOT for letting RG3 play. Even if it meant losing the playoffs, you don't risk a QB of that caliber like that. If it was me, I'd have pulled him, said hell with the playoffs, and tried next year regardless of what he or the doctor said. The guy was in pain, and everyone in America could see it.

vCash
    Thats probably the most logical thing ive heard yet. Lets just ****ing kill him.

vCash
    It's the game of football...people get hurt....OB's get hurt. That's why you carry 2 or 3 of them on a team. The RG3 injury is just blown way the hell out of proportion because he is RG3. We all hope it is not career threatening ,but , everyone here knew that a running QB is gonna get hit......and most likely injured. Look.....he only missed one game.........maybe should not have played after the 1st quarter........that is debatable. However...it was the playoffs.....everybody is banged up by now.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    I don't get some of these fans. Some guys are so confidant in Kirk Cousins that you wanted RG3 benched after the 1st quarter thinking he could win us the game. If your so confidant in Kirk then whats the big deal about an injured RG3. Youll get to see plenty of him next year. Chances are RG3 will miss at least 5 games next year. Its not the end of the world. Just play 500 ball till we get him back and we are in good shape. Its football, injuries happen. I don't blame Mike Shanahan for trying to win in the playoffs. Its unfortunate but thats sports.

vCash
    even if RG3 can come back and this isn't career ending and if he can make it back to 1/2 of the season i'm starting to have doubts he'll ever play long term without injuries. kinda depressing. kinda mad and Shanny. i guess Capt Kirk is our QB at least the beginning of next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    I don't get some of these fans. Some guys are so confidant in Kirk Cousins that you wanted RG3 benched after the 1st quarter thinking he could win us the game. If your so confidant in Kirk then whats the big deal about an injured RG3. Youll get to see plenty of him next year. Chances are RG3 will miss at least 5 games next year. Its not the end of the world. Just play 500 ball till we get him back and we are in good shape. Its football, injuries happen. I don't blame Mike Shanahan for trying to win in the playoffs. Its unfortunate but thats sports.
    This.

vCash
    Absolutely gutted at this likely awful news. Fingers crossed that the MRI tears turn out to be the old ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    Absolutely gutted at this likely awful news. Fingers crossed that the MRI tears turn out to be the old ones.
    I read last night on twitter (Grant Paulsen) that the original (taken after the game) MRI revealed tears in both the LCL and ACL, not complete tearing though.

Not sure how much stock to put into this but it sounds not as bad as it can be. I guess from what I read the old tear in the ACL clouds the MRI and makes it difficult to identify a new one.

On a side note a reporter actually asked Mike Shannahan if he thought RGIII would be ready for the Pro Bowl, Shannahan said he didn't think so.

vCash
    I read today that theres a good chance its just a partial tear in lcl. No mention of ACL. But i will wait for shanahan to confirm that. If this is the truth, we may have dodged a serious bullet.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast