Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    Hes not hiding he just wants to be 100% sure that hes ****ed
    That's what I'm thinking too, Shanny is taking some major heat now. WTF man, WTF can we catch a freaking break!

vCash
    Here is an interesting read giving some time tables on potential injuries. Let's just hope it wasn't the ACL.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/7...s-surgery-2013

vCash
    Per Rotoworld...

"Andrews will make a "full evaluation" of Griffin's knee, which was problematic for the final month of the 2012 season. Shanahan otherwise provided no updates. The Redskins sound optimistic that Griffin didn't tear any knee ligaments, but he clearly aggravated his prior LCL sprain and will need plenty of rest time. "

Sounds good but not sure where they got the feel that the Skins were optimistic...

vCash
    Then 45 minutes later...

Robert Griffin III "hinted" Monday that he is concerned he might have a torn ACL in his right knee.
    "Honestly, it's up in the air right now," Griffin said. "I know coming off the field I thought it was just the same thing (as his previous LCL injury). But right now, we'll see what it is." Coach Mike Shanahan provided no details on the Redskins' team MRI, and Griffin will get another from Dr. James Andrews in Florida on Tuesday. Griffin tore his right ACL in 2009 at Baylor.

vCash
    Mike Shanahan was asked how vital it is for Griffin to be a part of program. He cited Adrian Peterson's success w/out program. Interesting..
    Grant Paulsen

Wait a second, didn't Peterson tear his ACL (on our field lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    RGIII is a class act and a great football player. I hope it is something minor that he can make a full recovery! the game would have been a hell of alot different if he was fully healthy.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    im freaking out right now. How bad is it if he re tore the same knee? could this be career ending? somebody please say something to calm me down.

vCash
    Why can't we have nice things?

He's recovered from a torn ACL before, so I won't sit here and say that he'll never be the same again, but this will take away a full year from the early part of his career. Same **** with Derrick Rose. An MVP at 23 years old, and then his knee explodes. Almost an entire year of his career wasted.

This is somehow my fault. The stars of both of my favorite teams blowing out their knees in the playoffs. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired of sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    im freaking out right now. How bad is it if he re tore the same knee? could this be career ending? somebody please say something to calm me down.
    Definitely not career ending. The timetable for a torn ACL is usually 8-12 months though. He probably won't play a snap next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    Hes not hiding he just wants to be 100% sure that hes ****ed
    Yea he is... he's hiding what they saw on the MRI

FAAANDAAANGOOO!

vCash
    NFL forum saying 14-18 months...
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    RBs comeback the following and are never the same the first year(usually a 2 year for full recovery for RBs except AP) but for a running back taking on contact every play, cutting up field and pushing piles, its extremely hard mentally/physically running on the repaired ligament. Think he will def play next year, the option read will have to take a backseat for possibly the year...not trying to compare AP to RG3 but AP had surgery on New Years Eve, I believe and was back on the field week 1 on turf!

vCash
    I have to ask you guys if Griffin is out 14 months does Shanahan deserve to be fired from a business stand point. He lied about Dr. Andrews

You just risked your franchise player who you gave up three first round picks for and a second rounder

Also the no.1 selling jersey in the NFL.

Do you even consider what happened to carson palmer after his leg injury he was never the same after tearing his acl and mcl. If this injury turns out as bad as rumored, do you consider it?

Or do you assume RGIII will be AP and **** happens?

vCash
    I think if his recovery time ends up being similar to AP's, we should not start him until around week 5 just to be safe.

(Hypothetically if it's similar to AP. Could be better or worse. I'm just saying.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    I have to ask you guys if Griffin is out 14 months does Shanahan deserve to be fired from a business stand point. He lied about Dr. Andrews

You just risked your franchise player who you gave up three first round picks for and a second rounder

Also the no.1 selling jersey in the NFL.

Do you even consider what happened to carson palmer after his leg injury he was never the same after tearing his acl and mcl. If this injury turns out as bad as rumored, do you consider it?

Or do you assume RGIII will be AP and **** happens?
    He actually didn't lie about Dr.Andrews... He went over this today. In the Baltimore game when RG3 came off the field he ran around on the sideline and Shanahan asked Andrews what he thought, to which the reply was "he's okay". Andrews never medically inspected RG3 and that was the confusion. I can't give you a word for word of the dialogue but if you're truly interested in hearing what really happened then try to find Mike Shahanan's press conference from today.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast