Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    vCash
    great article. i'm concerned with RG's apparent attitude of not wanting to throw it away. i love his desire to never give up but there are times to live to fight another day. he seems to have a never retreat attitude to his own demise. prayed for him, just hope the coaches protect him from himself. I'll have to wait and see like everyone else and i'll be in Richmond this year and hope he's there to practice with the team even if its only to play catch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinsFan4Life71 View Post
    Pretty long article from Rich Campbell about the situation with RG3's knee and all of the questions it raises, but it's a worthwhile read:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...me-game-and-w/
    Good read, thanks for posting! That gives me a little bit more confidence about the situation. Put him on the PUP list for a while, that seems to be the winning ticket.

vCash
    never thought i'd think this, but with our QB being basically a track star wouldn't astro turf help him versus grass? i doubt Snyder even considers this but i finally would be on board with it. my random thought of the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajito64 View Post
    never thought i'd think this, but with our QB being basically a track star wouldn't astro turf help him versus grass? i doubt Snyder even considers this but i finally would be on board with it. my random thought of the day.
    It would help him rip his ACL apart again. Players suffer knee injuries 40 percent more often playing on artificial surface compared to grass.

vCash
    Mike Shanahan seemed like he hated astroturf when it was brought up.

vCash
    RG3 needs to change up his workout regimen to beef up, especially his base, even at the expense of losing some speed. If he lost a step, he'd still be dangerously athletic for a QB. Being built like a track star in the NFL isn't an asset. He doesn't have the build to absorb a lot of hits. It goes without saying that he needs to learn to protect himself better by getting out of bounds and giving himself up by sliding sooner, but he needs to beef up a bit to withstand the grind of an NFL season. Some of that will come naturally with age, though.

vCash
    I agree. RG3 needs to gain some weight. Hopefully rehabbing all off-season and into the regular season he will.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/w...surgery-011013

Here's an encouraging article from the Harvard-trained Dr. who performed RG3's first ACL surgery, and also happens to be a Baylor grad and former Redskins player. How's that for coincidences? He thinks RG3 will return as good as new.

vCash
    Of course he would LMFAO. RGIII will never be 100% like he used to be. Probably would be 80% at best.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Of course he would LMFAO. RGIII will never be 100% like he used to be. Probably would be 80% at best.
    Why do you say stuff like this? Are you doctor? Are you Dr. Andrews? Are you RGIII? No, you're none of these things. You're just a chickensh*t who's to afraid to root for your team, so you crap on them all the time, so that when they do bad it doesn't hurt as bad. You've admitted that. You're attitude just gets old, man.

vCash
    And of course you would say this....Let's see if I can add something to this discussion as equally absurd but on the opposite side...

So using the theory of "80% at best", the 2097 AP ran for this year represents 80% of 2621.25 of what he could have gotten had he not been injured....(I guess he could get that quarter yard on a fourth and inches).

So I guess Dickerson's record wont last long if AP could MIRACULOUSLY recover to 81%....

I don't want to argue with the more tenured football experts on this site, but maybe, just maybe, we may want to let the man bust his hind parts to recover, and then let him get back on the field before we judge and convict his future...
    Last edited by WildcatCoach; 01-31-2013 at 08:53 PM.

vCash
    As others have noted, this act is beyond getting tired and is just old. If these are your honest opinions, then try backing them up with some facts, evidence, and logical arguments to support them, otherwise all you're doing is spewing your negativity and being obnoxious, and basically adding no value whatsoever to this forum.

vCash
    I said he'd tear his ACL before drafting him, didn't need evidence then, don't need it down. Just wait and see as I always say, don't want it to happen, but it will.

vCash
    Yeah, but, you haven't exactly been correct every other time. How many games did you call correctly? How many times did you pick us to win?

vCash
    I did that for the superstition factor. Thought I made that known after the Seattle game?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast