Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Memphis is shopping ZBo! Who here would be interested?

I know a lot of people here are on that Millsap train but i just do not think Millsap gets us over MIA
    I would definitely be interested. Depends on what they'd want. If they are giving up Gay too, then maybe they need a wing in MarShon.

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I think stacks minutes are done for a while lol ... he really wasn't suppose to be a factor to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    Yeah Stackhouse is done I think.
    Add him as an assistant coach. The dude is very energetic in that suit and on the sidelines

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Not sure if you're joking, but sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    Not sure if you're joking, but sure!
    Of course I'm joking....but the guy is going to find his way on the sidelines as an assistant or HC someday

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    stack deserves respect. he did a good job with his minutes. imo he shouldnt be totally cut at all. but if you said b4 the season that stack would avg. more minutes than the nets' only legit future prospect marshon, everybody would say that's crazy. and thats what happened under avery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    stack deserves respect. he did a good job with his minutes. imo he shouldnt be totally cut at all. but if you said b4 the season that stack would avg. more minutes than the nets' only legit future prospect marshon, everybody would say that's crazy. and thats what happened under avery.
    Stack should not be cut. He keeps all of the players in tact. We need his veteran presence, even if its for 10 min per game on the floor

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Stack should not be cut. He keeps all of the players in tact. We need his veteran presence, even if its for 10 min per game on the floor
    I agree. Don't cut him, but don't blame him a ton of min

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021