Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Really feel good about our chances tonight. We definately need to win these next few, after that our schedule gets tough. Hopefully we have a better January than a December not to remember.
    Last edited by MetsExtreme1986; 01-08-2013 at 12:59 PM.

vCash
    Hopefully this sexual assault stuff doesn't get in our way tonight. Lehgo!

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Hopefully this sexual assault stuff doesn't get in our way tonight. Lehgo!
    I wonder who this is about. People wanna go ahead and point at Blatche already but give the kid credit he has gotten better and provided no issues for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I'm gonna be here tonight and would like to have an actual IGT with some of you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    I'm gonna be here tonight and would like to have an actual IGT with some of you.
    Ditto

Everyone needs to show up! Be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Ditto

Everyone needs to show up! Be here!
    Will do!

I honestly don't care if it's like 10 of us, as long as each poster is a quality poster.

vCash
    Lets try to get it to 10 pages DURING the game for once

vCash
    I'll be on fellas. The core of the Nets forum

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Now I don't know for sure but I think part of the reason it has been quiet in here is there weren't game threads at the start of the season and apparently as some have stated they were over in Nets Daily posting. Now why they poasted there is anybody's guess but I went there one time to see and it seemed to be a lot less acromonious there and I for one was getting tired of the hating on players and the team in general which for a while was quite prevelent in here both in GT and in general. I was pretty bummed myself so I quit coming here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Now I don't know for sure but I think part of the reason it has been quiet in here is there weren't game threads at the start of the season and apparently as some have stated they were over in Nets Daily posting. Now why they poasted there is anybody's guess but I went there one time to see and it seemed to be a lot less acromonious there and I for one was getting tired of the hating on players and the team in general which for a while was quite prevelent in here both in GT and in general. I was pretty bummed myself so I quit coming here.
    Is that your farewell speech man?

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    I took it more as it got bad in here, so it prevented him from coming here....but he'd be cool with coming back if it wasn't as bad.

I have a lot of idea's for the GT that I create for our next game.....I'm hoping it will create even more discussion.

vCash
    Havent posted in a while but looking forward to this one, since Avery was fired I've been much more excited about this team, I didnt even want to watch some games when Avery was around, lets go

vCash
    You should pop in here tonight

vCash
    Can't wait for the GT brother. When you do it, send me the code so we can switch off

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Hopefully Blatche doesn't rape anyone during the game jk too soon?
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast