0 0%
  • WE WIN ALL 6!!!!

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Road Trip Gamble!

Big Win!
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-08-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Was it surprsing that Dirk and Hayward had equal nights? Dirk played just as good as a decent Dirk would, so Hayward is really shining out there!
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-08-2013 at 03:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylz View Post
    So, who is for a new starting lineup of Foye and Hayward instead of Tinsley and Foye?
    Hayward is just overall amazing. He is defensive savvy but can make any bucket. FREE BURKS, is just like this, but he just doesn't have as much of experience as Hayward, but still has the same tenacity, and he will be that same tough defensive player who can shoot the 3, drive the lane and take jump shots. *Including clutch shots!

I like having a true PG, but I like Hybrid players even better cause it makes it tougher to defend against. I like Tinsley, but Burks/Foye, Hayward/Foye is so awesome. Zone defense has nothing on that.

The other day it was so awesome seeing Burks at PG.

Burks/Foye/Hayward-(this is super cool)

*I think it was the Phoenix or Minnesota game, and you will see the rotations around Burks at PG, it ended up being a winning combination.

vCash
    bout time hayward had a good game. it would be awesome if we could games like this more often. also really nice to see burks out there.

vCash
    what a line by Hayward tonight. 27 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assist, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers. I didn't see the game, but judging from the stats i'd say he played excellent team basketball. I like the way his game is growing. I wonder if he can be a primary option on offense someday. I kind of doubt it, but i think if he can find chemistry with derrick, enes, and alec he can lead this team without necessarily being that first option.

I'm seeing fewer and fewer reasons to put jamal or earl on the floor. Marvin only played 16 minutes, and burks got 22. In those 22 he got to the line 9 times. 9 ****ing times. Its just one game, i know, but its a great sign. Getting fouled is an invaluable skill that our current go-to-guy "Big" Al Jefferson doesn't have. It's the difference between 7 shots for 13 points and 14 shots for 15 points. I'd like to see Burks take more minutes away from earl, jamal, and randy. The times they are a-changin'
    Last edited by Jazzanity420; 01-08-2013 at 04:25 AM.

vCash
    Hayward ran some pick and roll tonight??? How did that go? ive wondered if that was in his skillset.

vCash
    why was my thread moved into this Dallas Game thread???

As if this Jazz channel wasn't dead enough....We have ten times more space compared to every other team thread, yet were keeping it tidy?

vCash
    Did anyone read the comment where Casile accused the Jazz of thugging it up in the 4th quarter?

Classic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    Did anyone read the comment where Casile accused the Jazz of thugging it up in the 4th quarter?

Classic
    Did he see Dallas do the exact same thing?? He and Kaman started it, and We finished it!

They are just desperate for any win, and they really thought they had it. That was a tough loss for them, cause now we hold the tie breaker, so even if they make an 8th position come back.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-08-2013 at 03:25 PM.

vCash

Next 6 Games Look Good!

Dallas just didn't bring enough toughness..
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-08-2013 at 03:41 PM.

vCash
    we don't need a 3 game road trip thread. this is what the game threads are for

vCash
    This Jazz thread just keeps getting lamer and lamer....So you realize no one is gonna see this when its hidden away in the stupid dallas game that already happened.

I would have made the charlotte thread, but I didn't want to waste my time, cause you guys would probably just moved it to the dallas game, cause there is no point in having two threads for two completely different things

vCash
    When did RyanStorm become Jazz moderator... oh wait.

Hayward I still think should come off the bench, 6th man is perfect for him. He is a perfect cutter, and makes his own offense, but he is not nearly as effective with Al Jefferson on the court. Case and point 4th quarter, it was hard for Hayward to do what he was doing earlier on, because of Al's in-ability to pass the ball.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    We need moderators, not dictators who police every thread like there trying to ruin it. All I try to do is open new dialogues and get shut down.

No wonder no one ever wants to start new threads, because the moderators just put up to many walls and make you jump through their hoops, just to talk about Jazz related material.

vCash
    I'd rather "thug it up" then the opposite. Carlisle is losing it.

Am I the only one who thinks we should try starting burks at PG on this road trip? I'm not comfortable with Tinsley guarding Kemba Walker and Devin Harris/Teague. Burks has shown the desire and i think he would respond well to the show of confidence by Corbin. And do we really need a pure point guard with our starting group when all we do is go down to Al anyway?
    Last edited by Jazzanity420; 01-09-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast