Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz 7om MT

Dirk is now playing for the mavs lets see what the jazz can do

vCash
    I'm expecting to see Dirk get ejected. Per usual
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I always think we have these types of games in the bag, but per their usual selves, Jazz will probably make it tough on themselves, and allow Dallas to stay in the game through the fourth.

These are the games that you learn how to crush spirits, and dominate the game to the finish. But I think Jazz should be able to keep a 10 point lead, but I need to stop being nice to the Jazz, cause they never do what they should.

I kept saying Dallas was a threat even though they can't finish a game. Chances are they will take tonight as the night to prove me right.

Jazz have everything they need, but just need time to learn, which most of us thought they should have learned everything by December(but that was a joke). I really don't think we will be the team we want to be till next year. We seriously need to win every game against -.500 teams if we want to make the playoffs.

Last year we had 66 games, we lost 30. Jazz have 18 losses, and will lose 12 more games before March starts(half a month before hitting 66 games). In a nutshell, were not looking at 36-30 at 66 games(and this year has way more tougher teams). Were pretty much looking at a losing season, which is sad, but if this is a fact, then Jazz should really bomb the season like Golden State did, cause your gonna need a .550+ to be a playoff team.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-07-2013 at 08:44 PM.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    12 of the Mavs' 17 points have been scored by the guy Big Al was supposed to be guarding...

vCash
    Is this game televised? I can't seem to find it in the typical channels.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    Root Sports probably felt embarrassed to air it, so they turned on Women's College Basketball, so that you could watch some real sportsmanship.

Jazz have no hunger. They have no thrive to win. Its so much more obvious when you play another team, who is obvious hungry for a win.

vCash
    If the Jazz players could get half as confident as its fans from big plays....this team would have enough confidence to last a week of games.

What a surprise, the Jazz are doing mediocre...again. This team doesn't deserve Jazz fans. I have been rooting for 18+ years now, and all I ask for is something in return. Is a winning season too much to ask for, because we scream and yell every home game, and if our will was their power, we would win every home game.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-07-2013 at 10:43 PM.

vCash
    Wow, Jefferson sucks at defense tonight. We should go right at Dirk he is resting defensively.

vCash
    I love everything that my starters do. Kanter/Favors/Burks/Hayward.

Everything they do and every minute they play, I love it all.

I just can't stand the starters. I mean our starters compared to Dallas's starters is no contest.

Hayward, is probably one of the most talented players on our team. Favors is great, just not as gifted as Hayward, but still amazing. Burks is awesome, and will also become amazing.

I started scouting new teams to root for, but I don't think I will ever be able to leave Jazz, but doesn't mean I can't love watching others.

I am gonna be with the Jazz for the long run. I might not like our starters at all right now, but with this bench, I can't help but LOVE THIS TEAM!!
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-08-2013 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    nice game... love the poise of burks and corbin trusting him. great play all around and i loved the physicality we played with. hayward, even big al joined the fray and took the charge. we play better when we're physical and feisty... keep it up!!!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Corbin had his best game today. I loved the ending lineup of burks, foye, hayward, milly, al.

Al looked like a mighty black hole tonight. Granted he made a tough clutch jumper, but play after play was iso jumpshot. Milly played inspired D on Dirk. and Favors slam on Dirk as they were falling was EPIC!

WHITE MAMBAAAAAA!
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    So, who is for a new starting lineup of Foye and Hayward instead of Tinsley and Foye?

vCash
    i loved having burks/foy/hayward on the floor at the same time. i couldn't care less who starts, just play guys when they're most effective. foye is probably best as shooter off the bench. tinsley runs the offense well, he's fine starting. 30 min every night? no, but when mo was here, the offense didn't lose much efficiency when tinsley came in. he assists just a hair below williams...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    If Jazz learn this, and remember how to finish off 4 quarters, then we will win. Our only real problem when it comes to winning games, is not knowing how to finish off the team.

Its intricate stuff, its like going to bed with a women who you want nothing to do with. You hang around to much and waiting to finish things off, and then your stuck with a loss.

Burks and Hayward are learning the things they need to win Jazz future games.

I just love when jazz get really nasty. Foye is cool, he has been making his points, even though his defense needs more work. I have to say, even though marvin hasn't been making points, he has really touched up his D.

vCash
    ^Yeah, I love the hustle and attitude that Burks brings to the game. When he's on the floor, the Jazz improve in almost every category (though he does have a rather small sample of minutes this season):
    http://www.nba.com/advancedstats/tea...01213;season=r

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast