Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    This is a bunch of horse ****! Excuse my expression but not once has it ever been said by the man himself "Bryan Colangelo" that andrea is headed anywhere. Please find me a source or article that he was "Stated as saying where trading him? Until then it's all hypothetical bull ****!.
    its well known. the articles are on this site

do your own research

vCash
    Glenfidish, buys a Bargs jersey for every rebound he gets. He's got to have over one hundred over the course of his career here. Will you be auctioning them off when traded or giving them to charity? : )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    This is a bunch of horse ****! Excuse my expression but not once has it ever been said by the man himself "Bryan Colangelo" that andrea is headed anywhere. Please find me a source or article that he was "Stated as saying where trading him? Until then it's all hypothetical bull ****!

P.S would love to see the raptors start winning again but reality has set in. This team will struggle to win against above 500 teams. They are undersized and when they play against big teams are so called star players in ed and amir struggle. Plain and simple you can't win in this league being undersized. Also can't win in this league having a softy like andrea, and also can't win in this league when your 10 million dollar player named demar shows up when we play under 500 teams. Add to the fact this soap opera that is going on with the pg's and you quickly realize that this is much bigger then Andrea. This is a collective problem, one which requires much more repair then we think.
    Honestly guy B.C isn't going to go on camera and just say --> "We are trading Bargnani" or anyone else who is on a longterm deal in case things go south as far as offers from other teams and then we just have a disgruntled player.

Here's an article the quotes are from ESPN's Marc Stein who says he's a lock to be traded.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...k-to-be-moved/

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Glenfidish, buys a Bargs jersey for every rebound he gets. He's got to have over one hundred over the course of his career here. Will you be auctioning them off when traded or giving them to charity? : )
    hilariously mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    The other half to this story of Casey and board meeting was probably to discuss what coach thought to Rudy gay.

BC get s a call from the Griz
    BC goes to the board
    BC tells the board to ask Casey
    Casey meets with board to discuss players and rotations in event of a trade
    Board tell Casey to play who he wants without worrying about a potential trade

vCash
    The other half to this story of Casey and board meeting was probably to discuss what coach thought to Rudy gay.

BC goes to the board
    With potential luxury tax penalties in the future that's not a bad theory.

vCash

BC goes to the board
    I'm impressed. Well done on the course of events run down.

vCash
    the fourth item on that list seems highly implausible - to me. the board is telling casey to coach who he wants but at the same time he needs to discuss things like the rotation with them? i don't get that.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash

BC goes to the board
    Why do you think BC would tell the board to ask Casey, instead of asking Casey himself? BC's pretty much going over his own head if that were the case.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Hmm Burke got fired;MLSE stressing accountability. Wonder if that meant on the basketball side of things as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
    hmm burke got fired;mlse stressing accountability. Wonder if that meant on the basketball side of things as well.
    omg yes!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i'm not pushing it. it has been suggested by other sources lately that Colangelo has his hands in decisions that go beyond the job of the GM. whether you believe them or not is your decision to make.
    Smitch said it.

he was asked by BC to handle bargs differently.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    Smitch said it.

he was asked by BC to handle bargs differently.
    it's been suggested by a number of other sources as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Why do you think BC would tell the board to ask Casey, instead of asking Casey himself? BC's pretty much going over his own head if that were the case.
    I don't think it would BC cleaning his hands of the potential trade, rather trying to involve his coach in personnel moves and getting Casey some FaceTime with the new board.

All it means IMO is Casey asked if he needed to protect Jose from a potential injury and the board responded by saying play who ya want.

vCash
    I don't think it would BC cleaning his hands of the potential trade, rather trying to involve his coach in personnel moves and getting Casey some FaceTime with the new board.

All it means IMO is Casey asked if he needed to protect Jose from a potential injury and the board responded by saying play who ya want.
    Don't ruin the conspiracy theories man, they're WAYYY more fun than realistic views of the way corporations run.

We have nothing but the usual silly speculation of behind-the-scenes espionage vs. actual evidence of BC working directly with Casey on draft picks, etc. Ross is clearly Casey's discovery for example. Anderson is another that Casey refers to as a guy he's followed for a long time. This meeting with the board just reflects inclusiveness. The exact opposite of the cloak and dagger BS that gets posted on the web.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast