Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    sounds like stories of somebodies continuous interference are true to me.
    lol i dont know why you keep on pushing that

when BC has put Bargnani on the trade block BEFORE he got injured, BEFORE this meeting

I guess BC was interferring when Sam Mitchell kept putting Bargnani in the dog house, and opting for Rasho Nesterovic to start the first 2 years of Bargnani's NBA caree

rI guess BC was interferring when he acquired Jermaine O'Neal with the hopes that Bargnani would get eased into the center position after O'Neal's 2 year contract is up (which would've been Bargnani's 3rd and 4th season in the NBA)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    lol i dont know why you keep on pushing that

when BC has put Bargnani on the trade block BEFORE he got injured, BEFORE this meeting

I guess BC was interferring when Sam Mitchell kept putting Bargnani in the dog house, and opting for Rasho Nesterovic to start the first 2 years of Bargnani's NBA caree

rI guess BC was interferring when he acquired Jermaine O'Neal with the hopes that Bargnani would get eased into the center position after O'Neal's 2 year contract is up (which would've been Bargnani's 3rd and 4th season in the NBA)
    i'm not pushing it. it has been suggested by other sources lately that Colangelo has his hands in decisions that go beyond the job of the GM. whether you believe them or not is your decision to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    i'm not pushing it. it has been suggested by other sources lately that Colangelo has his hands in decisions that go beyond the job of the GM. whether you believe them or not is your decision to make.
    Depends on the sources.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    Glen was the one who (besides wanting BC fired) had many ideas on how to run our team. I've never really been a fan of Bryan Colangelo but to me, it has always been clear that executives who know nothing about sports interfering more than they should.

Their number one goal was always ticket and merchandise $$$. It was never about winning. Perhaps Bosh would have been traded a lot earlier had our owners cared more about putting out a winning product.
    I ask because it has been said/suggested BC has had free reign, with no meddling.

vCash
    Out of his realm of President and GM?

vCash
    you're not pushing it? you made a thread last week that was subly themed about it

you've been on BC's *** for a long time now

that is like saying BHF isn't hating on Calderon

or Byronicle isn't a **** disturber

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    I ask because it has been said/suggested BC has had free reign, with no meddling.
    I'm pretty sure Bryan had his own ideas, the board had their own ideas and they met half way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    I'm pretty sure Bryan had his own ideas, the board had their own ideas and they met half way.
    This. I would expect a big organization to meddle. We're talking about big money and they're not just writing blank cheques. Anyone who has worked for large corporations at the management level would have seen this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    This. I would expect a big organization to meddle. We're talking about big money and they're not just writing blank cheques. Anyone who has worked for large corporations at the management level would have seen this.
    So you think it was the board and not colangelo that had been meddling....?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    So you think it was the board and not colangelo that had been meddling....?
    I think it is always an arm wrestle back and forth. Just big business.

For us to think otherwise is just hopelessly naive.

You know yourself, you work for several media outlets and several sports franchises. Lines are not always clearly defined when it comes to that much money invested ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Depends on the sources.
    exactly right. that's why i'm saying believe or don't believe.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Out of his realm of President and GM?
    fair question. i'm of the belief that the president still shouldn't be dictating a coaching decision so to me it wouldn't really make a difference but i get your point.

perhaps that's a good case for why one man shouldn't hold both jobs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    you're not pushing it? you made a thread last week that was subly themed about it

you've been on BC's *** for a long time now

that is like saying BHF isn't hating on Calderon

or Byronicle isn't a **** disturber
    it's not the same at all. Calderon has produced for this organization.

nevermind, i get what you are saying. if you are calling me Colangelo's biggest critic i don't disagree.

vCash
    it's not the same at all. Calderon has produced for this organization.

nevermind, i get what you are saying. if you are calling me Colangelo's biggest critic i don't disagree.
    alright, i can honestly agree with that and there is nothing wrong with that either (not sarcasm)

vCash
    bramaca is easily the forum's most articulate and biggest critic of BC. I don't agree with everything he says but it's always thought through. He makes the case for a more traditional approach to building a team and makes it extremely well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast