Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    But Power Rankings aren't about which team is the best, or should be the best. The PRs are about which team is the best at that moment, and the Rockets were playing like a top-team.

And while we're at it, do yall think it's best to be in the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed facing OKC, SA or LAC, or miss the Playoffs and secure our first-round pick next year with money to add a max guy? I have wanted to see this team in the Plyaoffs for 4 years now, but a first next year, even though in a weak draft, could be better than a first-round exit.
    I Think making the playoffs would be better IMO, some of these players can get some experience even though it might be just one series. Also might help out halfcourt offense cos we cant play this run n gun offense come playoff time in future years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    But Power Rankings aren't about which team is the best, or should be the best. The PRs are about which team is the best at that moment, and the Rockets were playing like a top-team.

And while we're at it, do yall think it's best to be in the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed facing OKC, SA or LAC, or miss the Playoffs and secure our first-round pick next year with money to add a max guy? I have wanted to see this team in the Plyaoffs for 4 years now, but a first next year, even though in a weak draft, could be better than a first-round exit.
    I was responding to Ryan Storm's post who said the Rockets were definitely top 8 in the league. I probably should have quoted his post. Sorry for the confusion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    I Think making the playoffs would be better IMO, some of these players can get some experience even though it might be just one series. Also might help out halfcourt offense cos we cant play this run n gun offense come playoff time in future years.
    Yes, I would agree. I trust Morey will still find decent talent, like he normally does, in the 2nd round. The Rockets need to make the playoffs just to get that 3-year, 9 seed monkey off their back.

vCash
    I'd rather make the playoffs. You just never know. And screw this pick we're going to lose; I hate how it keeps hanging over our head. If its not this year, it'll just keep messing with our plans.

In saying that, they're playing like garbage now and you know the Lakers and Mavericks are about to make a run, not to mention still having Utah and Portland right around us. I assume Denver will make it along with GS and the Normal top 4. We're probably the odd team out along with Utah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12