Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Until we get to be on the clock, IDK

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Bottom of the 1st round seems to be a big trading spot. Especially for teams looking for the one player that will make an impact. Even if we don't get pick 32, I think there is a chance we could trade out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Bottom of the 1st round seems to be a big trading spot. Especially for teams looking for the one player that will make an impact. Even if we don't get pick 32, I think there is a chance we could trade out of it.
    ~
    I agree ever year there are those players that would have been first rounders that slip out of the first round.
    ~
    Every year a few people are taking that we all scratch our heads and say what..
    ~
    Many teams are wanting to move up and like Wiss said to get that player they feel will make an impact.
    ~
    If we do we do, If there is someone there that could make an impact for us I say grab them and not worry about extra picks...

vCash
    I would love to see the Packers trade out of the first round to about the 4th-8th pick in the second round range. Over the past two or three drafts, I've been more excited about the second round picks that Thompson makes than the first round picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    I would love to see the Packers trade out of the first round to about the 4th-8th pick in the second round range. Over the past two or three drafts, I've been more excited about the second round picks that Thompson makes than the first round picks.
    I have to agree, but you never know who can drop to our original pick either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I have to agree, but you never know who can drop to our original pick either.
    thats why you just do what you said in your earlier post wait until the packers are on the clock. I don't think I would ever want to do a predraft trade of a 1st round pick unless it means we get like an amazing player in return.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    thats why you just do what you said in your earlier post wait until the packers are on the clock. I don't think I would ever want to do a predraft trade of a 1st round pick unless it means we get like an amazing player in return.
    Exactly. With Ted I'm always for moving back. But I can't ever say for sure until I see who's there.

vCash
    In response to the responses to my response:

When Bulaga was projected in some circles to be a top ten or twelve offensive lineman, I was okay with him being drafted. With Rodgers, I saw the sense in him being drafted even though I wanted somebody else. With Sherrod, I was not okay with him being drafted there because that was right around where he was projected.

If the Packers go safety, linebacker, corner, receiver or tight end, I will be okay with picking a player that is projected to go between 25-32 or a couple picks into the second round, or if that player was projected to go much higher.

If it's any other position, I would be upset if it was not a trade down unless that player was projected to go in the 5-12 range.

I don't think I did a very good job explaining what I mean, but, there you have it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    True, that's why I proposed a trade with the Bengals we would have 5 picks from 2nd round to 4th
    52-64-96-116-126 maybe, just maybe a Flynn comp pick in 4th
    who you propose to trade with doesn't matter. trading down is a draft day thing, you wait until all the info is available to you. what if the best player in the draft magically falls to our pick? every team every year should be looking at trading down, or up or just picking depending how the draft shakes out. its way to early to think about it now with the combine still to come, free agency filling needs and the draft order not even set yet
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12