Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Secret Weapon/Secret Gameplan

Generally Mike comes out of left field in the playoffs with something.

The old Starks and inverted wishbone seems to be one.

Harris being used as much was surprising to most.

I still think Cobb out of the backfield a LOT is coming.

Anything else on O?

Maybe something on D out of Capers?

Any ideas guys? Just bored, looking for something to chat about.

vCash
    i dont really have anything new, but it really feels like this year the weapon is going to be harris. also, it wouldn't surprise me if we haven't heard the last of james starks.

Pete Rose, here he comes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter4president View Post
    i dont really have anything new, but it really feels like this year the weapon is going to be harris. also, it wouldn't surprise me if we haven't heard the last of james starks.
    I keep thinking, for no good reason at all, Mike Neal is going to end up being very important.

vCash
    I can't remember if Starks is out fir the playoffs or not but be could come in at the right moment and help us out big. I also think someone on defense is going to come from nowhere and be huge for us.

vCash
    You'd have to save it for the Super Bowl.

The tossback from Rodgers to Cobb... looks like the typ Cobb run to the right.
    Then the defense reacts as it's a halfback pass option to Jordy.
    But this time, Rodgers goes out in the flat for the pass totally uncovered on the left. All the coverage would be to the right side (have to cover Cobb running... and Jordy deep).

Probably good for a 30 yard completion... or a pick 6.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    I hope we play a very aggressive defensive game. A lot of blitzes and man to man coverage.

vCash
    Doubt we run Cobb out of the background. Did it a lot against SF the first time. I'm sure SF is at least more ready for it this time. Cobb won't be running it out of backfield that much this week...
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    I think we will run the Psycho package of Capers early to make Kaep a little uncomfortable.
    As far as man to man, I think our secondary matches up well across the board, against the 49ers receivers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hgtiger32 View Post
    Doubt we run Cobb out of the background. Did it a lot against SF the first time. I'm sure SF is at least more ready for it this time. Cobb won't be running it out of backfield that much this week...
    I didn't mean just this week btw. I know it's a week at a time but I meant the playoffs overall assuming we make it past.

Good point, we did use Cobb like that against them. I forgot that was then.

vCash
    i too am thinking cobb will be in the backfield but it will be a run-action or finally a pass out of the formation. the niners have good controll and are well coached but i wouldnt be surprised if its a tie game late in the 4th and mccarthy calls for a trick play like that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I keep thinking, for no good reason at all, Mike Neal is going to end up being very important.
    I like this. He's had a pretty good year and I'd like to see them try to unleash him a bit more. Dudes pass rush has been solid

vCash
    Generally Mike comes out of left field in the playoffs with something.

The old Starks and inverted wishbone seems to be one.

Harris being used as much was surprising to most.

I still think Cobb out of the backfield a LOT is coming.

Anything else on O?

Maybe something on D out of Capers?

Any ideas guys? Just bored, looking for something to chat about.
    Yeah seems like Mike really likes to use some playmakers in the playoffs. I don't see Cobb a bunch out of the backfield but I could see some type of reverse with Harris starting to be a playmaker in the running game. We might see Cobb throw the ball.

On defense I'd like to see Woodson used like a LB more. Maybe limit Jones in the lineup a bit. Can't remember the team that did something similar but I thought it was a decent idea.

vCash
    I wonder if there is a chance he could rush the passer standing up. And I still say we need to keep moving Clay around. He's most dangerous that way.

vCash
    I think facebook gave away our "secret plan".

ACTIVE DONALD DRIVER!!!

GAG!!!!

I love Donald Driver, always have, always will. But come on. I cant take reading all of these ignorant packer fans who can't see the forest through the trees. There is a valid reason Donald Driver was in street clothes last week.

Apparently you get the label "packer hater" for saying you love Driver but understand why he's benched......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    I think we will run the Psycho package of Capers early to make Kaep a little uncomfortable.
    As far as man to man, I think our secondary matches up well across the board, against the 49ers receivers.
    Thatd be kind of funny. He looks up. WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast