Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

48 44.86%
  • Broncos

59 55.14%
Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I say Denver takes this one, albeit it will be close.

Ravens-17
    Broncos-23

Flacco throws a late pick to seal the game for Denver.

vCash
    To be open, going into this post-season in Week 16/17, I really didn't have much optimism for this Ravens team in the post-season.

This team seemed to lack a real focus & as has been consistently noted, this team outside of Week 16 against the Giants hasn't really dominated or looked particularly "great" all season.

I felt at the time that the Divisional Round would be the end of our season...

BUT...

After Ray Lewis dropped the retirement bomb (although, I think their was equal part shock and equal part expectation) it gave this team a much larger sense of purpose and focus.

With the national media producing the rhetoric that the Ravens are practically lucky to even make it this far, that this game is over before the start of this week practically, and pretty much auto-locking Denver into the AFC-CG.

I just have this hope and optimism that we see a fired-up, focused Ravens team that shocks the world. They are a prideful group and they have a real sense of purpose to give the man, the leader, the icon of Baltimore a glorious exit.

Baltimore's winning this game.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Ravens gotta pray for a Peyton meltdown. I was high on them against the Colts, but this def aint the Colts lol.

Where I give the Texans a 30% shot, I give the Ravens a 25% chance to pull off the upset.
    I just hope they tire out the Broncos so if we were to play in the AFCCG they might not have as much energy and swag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Ravens gotta pray for a Peyton meltdown. I was high on them against the Colts, but this def aint the Colts lol.

Where I give the Texans a 30% shot, I give the Ravens a 25% chance to pull off the upset.
    I just hope they tire out the Broncos so if we were to play in the AFCCG they might not have as much energy and swag.
    Ok all kidding aside I wonder why you give the Texans 30%. Man it wasn't even close last time.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I wanna see Von miller show up in this game. Get a lead and let Von Doom loose!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So Flacco is going to out duel Manning, huh?
    Did I say that? kay dot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Did I say that? kay dot.
    You said if Flacco shows up, the Ravens win. Did I misread that? Kay dot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    will be a great game no doubt. ravens are better than last time we played them. not only healthier defense and playing for ray. will be a good game for sure. glad its in denver and on short rest for the ravens.

vCash
    You know, if it wasn't for Ray Lewis announcing this is his last season in the NFL, I would've called this a blowout win for the Broncos, but I'm sure the Ravens are gonna play their heart out there for Sugar Ray...I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm taking Baltimore on the upset, 28-24.....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    i think if baltimore is going to win they are going to have to keep denver to about 17 points (great defense, can cause turnovers, so def not out of the realm of possibilities). i dont see their offense being able to score that much on denver's defense on the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Ok all kidding aside I wonder why you give the Texans 30%. Man it wasn't even close last time.
    Their D looked good last game, even if it was against the sorry Bengals. That Jets game a few years ago man...

They can make all sorts of adjustments while we don't have as many because we crushed them so badly.

vCash
    Broncos by 2 Tds is what im saying........ Kay dot. <<<<<<<WTF IS THAT?! lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    broncos almost beat them by that much in baltimore, so its not an absurd though
    Denver couldn't have played them at a better time imo. Ravens have gotten a bit healthier and do seemed to right some wrongs. I think this will be a closer game than some might think. It's suppose to be pretty damn cold and possibly snowing too. Seems like that could play into Baltimore's hands.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    broncos will put some touchdowns behind payton, and their defense is solid. i don't think the ravens win this.

Number 3 Is The Key!

vCash
    I don't see Joe "I'm elite guys, I swear" Flacco playing well enough. He is such an eyesore sometimes, too inconsistent.

Seriously, if he stinks this game up then next season should be do or die for him. Contract extension, franchise? Who knows..

Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast