Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do the Nets Get Dwight Howard & Phil Jackson by the Feb 21 Trade Deadline?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dwight Howard & Phil Jackson

2 11.11%
  • Dwight Howard

2 11.11%
  • Phil Jackson

0 0%
  • Neither - Stick with Brook

6 33.33%
  • Neither - A trade that upgrades the Nets 4 spot

8 44.44%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash

vCash
    really? why Pau

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    really? why Pau
    They are looking for a scapegoat. They are really treating Pau very badly there when the problem is Mike D'Antoni. I hope Pau gets traded to Minnesota or some other team that will appreciate him because Gasol is very talented

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    They are looking for a scapegoat. They are really treating Pau very badly there when the problem is Mike D'Antoni. I hope Pau gets traded to Minnesota or some other team that will appreciate him because Gasol is very talented
    I completely agree, but with time comes age and Pau Gasol doesn't have many 'prime' years in the NBA left. They better trade him this season. As one guy in the NBA forum said.....all of these guys are coming off the books in 2014, so might as well do a 'fire sale' of some sort now and get back young talent

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    really? why Pau
    I don't think pau is the answer. I just thought the video was hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin-Shhhh View Post
    I am not saying he is going to the Nets, but if the Lakers do not make any progress he will not be with them by the trading deadline. Maybe if he was with the Lakers for a long term deal, but he is not and the only commitment he has given is this off season he will go to a championship caliber team. I think it is a joke that you think the chances of Howard being traded is so low.
    Lakers not even worried one bit about DH walking. He's not getting traded even if the Lakers lose the next 20 games. Gasol and Nash would be traded before DH. This is real life, not a video game. You don't bail on franchise players for NO reason. He isn't the reason Lakers are failing right now. Once it's the end of the season 90 percent of the teams he WOULD sign with won't even have cap space. Only teams with the ability to clear enough cap space to sign him would he the hawks (they would have to drop Smith) and Dallas (dropping all the one year deals they signed). You think DH would then sign with those mediocre teams for 4 years when he could sign with Lakers for 5? And the endrosements and market in LA is something you would never understand as a regular fan. It's MILLIONS of dollars he would lose leaving the city of LA and it hurts his BRAND. I'm sure if the Clippers, Heat or OKC had the cap space to sign him he would leave LA in a heartbeat for the guarenteed chip but it isn't happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Lakers not even worried one bit about DH walking. He's not getting traded even if the Lakers lose the next 20 games. Gasol and Nash would be traded before DH. This is real life, not a video game. You don't bail on franchise players for NO reason. He isn't the reason Lakers are failing right now. Once it's the end of the season 90 percent of the teams he WOULD sign with won't even have cap space. Only teams with the ability to clear enough cap space to sign him would he the hawks (they would have to drop Smith) and Dallas (dropping all the one year deals they signed). You think DH would then sign with those mediocre teams for 4 years when he could sign with Lakers for 5? And the endrosements and market in LA is something you would never understand as a regular fan. It's MILLIONS of dollars he would lose leaving the city of LA and it hurts his BRAND. I'm sure if the Clippers, Heat or OKC had the cap space to sign him he would leave LA in a heartbeat for the guarenteed chip but it isn't happening.
    It's the extra year he would lose. In terms of actual monetary value he would lose just a few million. Though i think it is unlikely he leaves the extra year behind at this point with his bad back

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I still have that red flag feeling with DH.

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    First off who said anything 'bout this being a video game. I don't understand the reference I guess 'cause I do not play video games. The arguement that he might not have many options is very true, but for you to say that the Lakers are going to 99.9% ('cause TO ME that is what you are saying when you say this is a joke) do or die on the hopes that Howard will resign in the offseason is absurd. I guess I do not like absolutes, either way, that doesn't mean I think it is 50/50, but I believe if the Lakers front offices feels they will not be able to resign Howard and the circus continues to unfold in Laker land you will be sure that Howard being gone by the Trading deadline is more than you think.
    Ballin-

vCash

Make a Trade with Lakers..........Now

Send,,,,,,,,,Joe Johnson.......Gerald Wallace...and Humphreys
    to Lakers for..........Kobe and World Peace

vCash

You talking Bad about Mike D ?

Mike is Horrible,,,,,he actually went on TV and said,,,he came to NY
    to tear down the Knicks,,,and that he did

vCash
    I'm sick of Dwight. Net fans treat it like a girl you really liked, but never dated. She starts dating another guy and you think she'll still come to you even though it's not meant to be. I'm sorry, but Dwight isn't coming here.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I'm sick of Dwight. Net fans treat it like a girl you really liked, but never dated. She starts dating another guy and you think she'll still come to you even though it's not meant to be. I'm sorry, but Dwight isn't coming here.
    This is the stupidest thing i have read on here in a while. Dwight is a top 5 player and best C in the game and he is set to be a free agent with his team looking like crap. It is not too far off to speculate what might happen if Mike Kupchak calls Billy King considering it is widely known Dwight wants to be in Brooklyn and he could leave this summer

vCash
    This is the stupidest thing i have read on here in a while. Dwight is a top 5 player and best C in the game and he is set to be a free agent with his team looking like crap. It is not too far off to speculate what might happen if Mike Kupchak calls Billy King considering it is widely known Dwight wants to be in Brooklyn and he could leave this summer
    I'm just not getting caught up in Dwight talk anymore. Too much of a roller coaster ride. I would love to get Dwight as much as the next Nets fan, but I don't think it's happening. The Lakers need defense badly and Brook isn't number one in that department for big men.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    I can pretty much agree with your sentiments on this one Will. I actually wanted Love in that draft but Brook has been a pretty good ball player and I've seen higher picks in the draft not come near to what the Nets are getting from Brook now days.
    I used to not be a big fan of love but I found out he and I were born the exact same day (9/7/88) so I checked his game out a bit and he is a really solid player
    [/CENTER]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234