Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lol.

vCash
    Another month long Dwightmare for Brooklyn fans. Don't even bother reading the papers or the rumor mill until he holds up the jersey in a press conference

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Even if this is true or not, Dwight is such a tool. He literally is a huge steaming pile of douche. He says he's not a diva but yet he's pulled stunts like this since his last year in Orlando and after he was traded to the Lakers.

He needs to grow up but I don't think that is going to happen until he is out of the NBA. Him and Eric Gordon should start their own team so they can fondle themselves with their childish behavior and their douche like tendencies. Apparently, making millions playing a professional sport and PLAYING a sport as their job isn't good enough for them. I'd hate to see what either of these tools if they had to apply themselves in a real job situation...
    Cutlerized

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UPRock View Post
    SMH, again? I thought he wanted to win more titles.
    Does it look like they are title contenders with Dwight?

vCash
    He's a *****, Kobe is right about that and I would tell him that straight face to face in the hope that he'd punch me. That Kobe is a complicated character to say the least, is nothing new. Still Howard needs to grow up. On court, off court and just how he deals with everthing. His managment is so awfull but it's his choice what he's talking and what he's demanding/asking for all the time.

So what is this dude doing again? He's sitting there and crying like a kid in the kindergarten who got his toys robbed by another. Notice it, use it for motivation and deal with it. Give the right answer day in and out in your acts and speech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    I wonder how Kobe's wife stays w/ him. I mean homie fights w/ everyone he has played with. Everyone except Derek Fisher and Ron Artest.
    He scared of Ron Artest, Artest was about to whoop him when he played for the Rockets.

vCash
    Damn I guess this shows that Dwight will not be resigning in LA.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Another month long Dwightmare for Brooklyn fans. Don't even bother reading the papers or the rumor mill until he holds up the jersey in a press conference
    He will be billed as making them an immediate contender and I don't think he will.
    L.A. has nothing on this city when it comes to douche bag, ignorant sports writers.
    Howard in the NYC scene will be as big of a show as Tebow. The media will be so up his arse and hypercritical of him that he will want out of here asap.

Besides that is the fact that this guy started a problem in his new city way too quickly after stirring up such a mess in his old one. He's a head case, plain and simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    That'd be a sick team.
    Yes you would think that team is sick by looking at the team ft% after every game
    Last edited by JiffyMix88; 01-07-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    its a pity kobe has never tried his b.s with ron artest.

Some will say its because " he respects his game"

I say its because the coward knows if he goes against ROn the next thing he will know is his teeth are 4 streets away.
    No, it's because besides himself, Kobe knows Artest is the only 1 who plays with fire in his belly every single game.

11. 01-07-2013, 09:59 AM
    Reason
    If you can't control your anger don't post

vCash
    I'm not saying LA should do this since Howard is one of a kind, but with Mike D'Antoni's system, I wonder how LA would do with Brook Lopez and Humphries, amongst other things for Howard and maybe even Pau (though this would require them to trade for Joe Johnson and I don't see that happening).

Humphries could give the energy plays that Marion did for the Suns. Unless LA wants to risk losing Howard for nothing, maybe trading him for pieces that fit the system a bit better would make sense. Lopez can pick and pop as well as roll I'm sure.

Lopez, Humphries, take back contract they LA isn't happy with, Brooks, future 1sts

vCash
    Kobe doesn't care about the team. Just stats, beating MJ at everything, etc.

#wankfortiggins

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Kobe is going to retire a Laker. If anything Dwight is 1/2 way out the door.
    The Buss family has no loyalty. They would trade Kobe in a second if they knew it meant keeping Dwight. That is why they traded Shaq, to keep the younger player that they could build around. The onyl problem is Kobe's no trade clause. He can veto any trade he wants.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Kobe has always had issues with teammates. He's such a competitor and alpha male, he reminds me a lot of Jordan in the sense that both of them had several altercations with teammates throughout their careers.

I didn't think their personalities would mesh well once the trade happened. If they start going on a winning streak however, a lot of this stuff will die down.

vCash
    Here's another trade idea:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bxsamtf

Plus, the Cavs give LA their unprotected first for this year.

Of course this would hinge on Howard resigning. He would be dumb not to recognize the potential of he and Irving.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast