Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Why waste the amnesty though on a player with a one year deal? Even if its 30 mil. That amnesty is an asset.
    True but the amnesty only works on players that have signed prior to the new CBA I believe.

Next year is actually the last year that the Lakers can use it because nobody is under contract in 2014 outside of Nash (who can't be amnestied because he didn't sign before the new CBA).

So they can not use it, or use it on Kobe, Pau, Blake or Metta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    True but the amnesty only works on players that have signed prior to the new CBA I believe.

Next year is actually the last year that the Lakers can use it because nobody is under contract in 2014 outside of Nash (who can't be amnestied because he didn't sign before the new CBA).

So they can not use it, or use it on Kobe, Pau, Blake or Metta
    Yup, you are correct, I didnt realize so. Although, I still think someone like Pau is better off being amnestied than Kobe. Itd still give the Lakers the ability to sign a guy like Chris Paul or Josh Smith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Yup, you are correct, I didnt realize so. Although, I still think someone like Pau is better off being amnestied than Kobe. Itd still give the Lakers the ability to sign a guy like Chris Paul or Josh Smith.
    Something tells me that Kobe might get amnestied. Take off his 30 mill salary next year and the Lakers team salary drops to 48 mill. Trading Pau can drop that even further.

It's a possibility, a very very unlikely one lol, but it is possible.

vCash
    We can always dream.

LMA or Love would be nice at the rockets' 4 spot as well. In Morey we trust.

vCash
    Ugh this team was going to be so ****ing fun to watch too. What a waste. Kobe is ****ing things up but I will wait for Nash to speak before I become concerned.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I'm not a BNK fan but its in the interest of that team to NOT trade for DH. They look to be doing fine with what they have. DH wont' put them over the top. DWill just needs to figure his **** out first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    If he doesn't start to get along with Kobe, there's one option that could keep him in LA.

Amnestying Kobe. Extremely drastic, but remember this is the same franchise that let Shaq go. The Buss family didn't want to pay Shaq 30 mill per year like he wanted.

Very unlikely, but it's a legit option if the Lakers want to keep Dwight
    No way it would happen. Hard Core LAL fans would burn down the Staples Center with everyone in it. NO CHANCE.

vCash
    You guys actually believe this story?

Does that even sound like something Dwight would do?? Opposing players can't even get Dwight flip.

vCash
    A team with egos needs a coach that can control them. That's why I wanted Phil from day 1. That's why I said the Lakers even tho I've been a fan wouldn't surprise me if they missed the playoffs.

vCash
    This is crazy. If anything Kobe is a Laker for life. Can you imagine the angry mob going after Kuochak and Buss if they chose Dwight over Kobe?! With that being said, he will not be traded to Brooklyn. His relationship with D-Will soured, and Lakers don't want nothing to do with Lopez.

vCash
    Dwight, should've gone to Chicago (tsk tsk)

vCash
    You guys all think Bkln has the best pieces ? Come on you act like there the only team in the league that can make a trade for DH? It's called selling papers, I would be shocked seriously if he's a Net.....

vCash
    its a pity kobe has never tried his b.s with ron artest.

Some will say its because " he respects his game"

I say its because the coward knows if he goes against ROn the next thing he will know is his teeth are 4 streets away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    This is crazy. If anything Kobe is a Laker for life. Can you imagine the angry mob going after Kuochak and Buss if they chose Dwight over Kobe?! With that being said, he will not be traded to Brooklyn. His relationship with D-Will soured, and Lakers don't want nothing to do with Lopez.
    It would be the right thing to do age wise.

Its what they did in 2004 choose age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CavsYanksDuke View Post
    Altercation implies that Dwight would do anything to Kobe. He and Pau make Chris Bosh look like Chuck Norris. Grow some *****.
    I love Kyrie by the way

heat of a game thread and he was killing the Knicks

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast