Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Kobe seems like he'd fight dirty, so I'd take him lol. I just can't see Dwight throwing a punch ever.

On the Lakers squad, Metta would wreck everyone though lol
    Kobe doesn't mess w/ Metta. There is a reason for that.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    We'll soon here Watson, Wallace and Lopez to LAL rumors. I guarantee it. I wouldn't be shocked at all.
    First off, Dwight isnt going to Brooklyn, that ship has sailed and the Nets love Lopez. While Dwight is a great center, hes underperformed big time this season, if the Lakers wanted to trade with BK the Nets wouldnt be giving up that much.

vCash
    This report just seems shady though. The title itself is "Brooklyn Benefactors..."

Anyways, you know what's weird? I think Brooklyn would be worse if they traded away a good chunk of their core for Dwight.

Say it's like Watson/Brooks, Lopez, and Wallace, plus picks. Well then, going forward, they're paying 70+ mill over the next few years to 3 players: Dwight, Deron, and Joe Johnson.

You know LAL would unload a bad contract on the Nets too. Probably Steve Blake or something.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this has a chance of happening because LAL doesn't want the lengthy and expensive contracts of Lopez + Wallace, who are both quality players.

vCash
    This is bogus. Jarrod Rudolph already said this is bs and he is a close source to Dwight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    This is bogus. Jarrod Rudolph already said this is bs and he is a close source to Dwight.
    Jarrod Rudolph has been shaky at best, even if he predicted Dwight waiving his ETO.

vCash
    Well... let the dwightmare continue. I know this dude wanted a big market but I honestly don't know if he could handle playing in one.

He almost belongs in a smaller market, where expectations are slimmer.

vCash
    Well... let the dwightmare continue. I know this dude wanted a big market but I honestly don't know if he could handle playing in one.

He almost belongs in a smaller market, where expectations are slimmer.
    Thats why Atlanta would be perfect for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    It's bogus. Then why are your coaches and players sounding like it's not?

"I understand it a little bit," Lakers Coach Mike D'Antoni said of his team's chemistry concerns before things worsened with a 112-105 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Sunday at Staples Center, "but everybody has a job to do. The only thing we can ask players is to play as hard as they can. Whether you're happy or not doesn't really matter if you are playing as hard as you can."

D'Antoni unfortunately had more to say.

"You don't have to love each other," he said. "I've been on a lot of championship teams in Europe where there's edges and we don't go out to dinner every night. That is not why we're losing. We're losing right now because we don't have a consistent 48 minutes of good basketball."

And this is Dwight to a reporter.

Nothing happening?

vCash
    It's bogus. Then why are your coaches and players sounding like it's not?

And this is Dwight to a reporter.

Nothing happening?
    Reports like these make me think Dwight will make a huge push for Brooklyn again, something I really dont want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Thats why Atlanta would be perfect for him.
    Yeah, ATL or Houston seem like the best options, he'd probably take the ATL though.

vCash
    If he doesn't start to get along with Kobe, there's one option that could keep him in LA.

Amnestying Kobe. Extremely drastic, but remember this is the same franchise that let Shaq go. The Buss family didn't want to pay Shaq 30 mill per year like he wanted.

Very unlikely, but it's a legit option if the Lakers want to keep Dwight

vCash
    Yeah, ATL or Houston seem like the best options, he'd probably take the ATL though.
    Asik is playing extremely well. I doubt Houston is an option anymore.

ATL and Dallas seem like the most likely options if he leaves LA, something in which I still dont think he'll do.

vCash
    Lin/Harden/Parsons/Asik/Howard .... someone's getting upset badly in the West if that happens. And everybody not named Carmelo (sorry my fellow Knickstape followers it's true) love playing w/ Lin.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 01-07-2013 at 05:15 AM.

vCash
    If he doesn't start to get along with Kobe, there's one option that could keep him in LA.

Amnestying Kobe. Extremely drastic, but remember this is the same franchise that let Shaq go. The Buss family didn't want to pay Shaq 30 mill per year like he wanted.

Very unlikely, but it's a legit option if the Lakers want to keep Dwight
    Why waste the amnesty though on a player with a one year deal? Even if its 30 mil. That amnesty is an asset.

vCash
    Lin/Harden/Parsons/Asik/Howard .... someone's getting upset badly in the West if that happens.
    That'd be a sick team.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast