Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Making enemies all over the place damn, "OH **** I WILL JUST SMILE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE COOL" **** not workin' anymore huh Dwight?
    NEW
    YORK
    KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Should have gone to Chicago, Dwight.
    It amazes me how everyone wants this guy. Yes, he's one of best player on court but he's also carries drama with him. He has with the Magic and shown plenty in early season with Lakers. It's obvious it's who he is. Unless you enjoy being breaking up by all your girlfriends, I don't see why you would go crazy wanting this guy on your team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    [/B]
    I think your trying to stir the pot now lol. The statement in bold is ridiculous

Either way I don't really care. I don't think it's true, but whatever.
    How many other beat reporters/reporters are as wrong as the local ones who cover the Lakers? Of course nobody close to the Lakers wants that stuff getting out just like nobody will publicly speak on why Mike Brown was fired after 5 games and how it occured after Kobe's behavior towards him in Utah.

Mason & Ireland are the only 2 people who you can hold to their word for things that go on in LaLa Land.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    whatever is going on in LA is just getting worse. I know alot of it looks to be the media blowing things up. but Dwight, Gasol and Kobe, just clearly cant get along.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    lol

vCash
    He and Kobe are divas, no doubt. But again, i don't think it's true. The team isn't divided, but I do think they're on edge right now.

If they were winning, this wouldn't happen. This season sucks, probably a write off, but I'm happy that the rebuild is coming soon.

Can't win 'em all, but we did a better job than any other franchise over the past 15 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    It amazes me how everyone wants this guy. Yes, he's one of best player on court but he's also carries drama with him. He has with the Magic and shown plenty in early season with Lakers. It's obvious it's who he is. Unless you enjoy being breaking up by all your girlfriends, I don't see why you would go crazy wanting this guy on your team...
    It works in Chicago. Rose has 0 ego whatsoever.

Adidas just didnt want its 2 biggest NBA endorsers on the same team in the same city.

vCash
    Gasol and Kobe are fine, don't see what's wrong there. Kobe and Nash are fine. What's weird is Nash has called Dwight out few times, albeit very subtly.

He talked about his energy not being consistent, although the last two games Dwight has been great.

vCash
    I can't take Jarrod Rudolph's word anymore, especially after messing up the Howard to Brooklyn news. I'm betting they are trying to cover it up.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    How many other beat reporters/reporters are as wrong as the local ones who cover the Lakers? Of course nobody close to the Lakers wants that stuff getting out just like nobody will publicly speak on why Mike Brown was fired after 5 games and how it occured after Kobe's behavior towards him in Utah.

Mason & Ireland are the only 2 people who you can hold to their word for things that go on in LaLa Land.
    Meh, Bresnehan or Trudell would've picked up on this I think. Ding, Simers and Medina write a lot of negative things about the Lakers, as did Plaschke.

Why wouldn't they want this to get out? Lol, so they're stopping themselves from doing their jobs?

What is this a conspiracy theory? The Lakers owners paying these reporters to stay hush?

vCash
    We'll soon here Watson, Wallace and Lopez to LAL rumors. I guarantee it. I wouldn't be shocked at all.

vCash
    Again, I'm not saying this is false, I'm just saying in my opinion it's false. I could be way off.

I've stopped caring though lol. Whatever, let them fight if it's true.

vCash
    I am curious who'd win that fight though. Like does anyone not believe that Kobe can't kick Dwight Howard's ***. B/c I know he has a foot on him but I still bet Kobe draws 1st blood.

vCash
    Sac want to move Cousins, Howard dont fit ship his *** to Sac town. If I was a lakers fan Id rather have Cousins. But not really my team Im a Cavs fan and id love to have Cousins on our team as well. enough to give up Walton, AV, and Waiters which was a horrid pick, hes a sixth man but def not a 4th pick in the draft. I said Lillard or Lamb and they laughed and Id still take eithe rof them over him. But with Samuels gone I hope Jones starts getting more minutes. But ya Lakers need to get rid of Howard quick they shoulda knew befoe hand what kinda cancer he was gonna be in the locker room, he got his coach fired, wasnt even planning on staying there still made him lose his job, I dont know whats wron with these knucklehead guys anymore. I bet Magic are happy id rather have big baby then him as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    I am curious who'd win that fight though. Like does anyone not believe that Kobe can't kick Dwight Howard's ***. B/c I know he has a foot on him but I still bet Kobe draws 1st blood.
    Kobe seems like he'd fight dirty, so I'd take him lol. I just can't see Dwight throwing a punch ever.

On the Lakers squad, Metta would wreck everyone though lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast