Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Report: Dwight had to be restrained from going after Kobe following altercation

Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant just canít get along, and thereís a team in Brooklyn that might be waiting to pick up the pieces.

A league source told the Daily News that the Lakers stars got into a heated exchange following a New Yearís Day loss to the 76ers, and Bryant went for a low blow Ė referencing and agreeing with Shaquille OíNealís criticisms of Howard being soft.

Howard was restrained from going at his teammate, according to the source, and there have been rumblings from the centerís camp that heís been unhappy with Bryant since earlier in the season.
    Three days after the altercation, following a disheartening loss to the Clippers, Howard complained about the lack of chemistry on the Lakers.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz2HHEpewgi

Now we know what was the source of Dwight's comments that came right out of nowhere about the Lakers lack of chemistry.

I wonder if Kobe realizes that there are huge egos at stake and that the same tactics he used to try to get the most out of Shaq wont equal the same results without a mediator like Phil Jackson in the locker room.

vCash
    I wonder how Kobe's wife stays w/ him. I mean homie fights w/ everyone he has played with. Everyone except Derek Fisher and Ron Artest.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    SMH, again? I thought he wanted to win more titles.

vCash
    lol.

vCash
    i knew this was going happen from day 1.

vCash
    Kobe trade rumors in 3... 2... 1...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Kobe trade rumors in 3... 2... 1...
    Kobe is going to retire a Laker. If anything Dwight is 1/2 way out the door.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Lol...Dwight having to be restrained shows he mentally weak and can't take the criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    lol this is funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Should have gone to Chicago, Dwight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Lol...Dwight having to be restrained shows he mentally weak and can't take the criticism.
    He admits that openly as his weakness.

But Kobe finished that 76ers game with no assists so I can see why Dwight would be mad that Kobe did not try to get him the ball more only to criticize him in the same breath.

vCash
    For those wondering, I was told on Thursday that the rumor of a Dwight-Kobe altercation was nothing more than talk.
    I also know of two other reporters that were made aware of the rumor last week and also told the story wasn't true when they looked into it.
    Jarrod Rudolph's twitter

I honestly don't think this is true. Just trying to stir the pot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Jarrod Rudolph's twitter

I honestly don't think this is true. Just trying to stir the pot
    Stir the pot?

Same "reporters" who were confirming Phil Jackson was the next coach barring something unforseen going down?

Yeah, we know its a lot of misinformation that is floated to even the beat writers in LA about the Lakers. Jim Buss tries his hardest to keep it all quiet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Stir the pot?

Same "reporters" who were confirming Phil Jackson was the next coach barring something unforseen going down?

Yeah, we know its a lot of misinformation that is floated to even the beat writers in LA about the Lakers. Jim Buss tries his hardest to keep it all quiet.

I think your trying to stir the pot now lol. The statement in bold is ridiculous

Either way I don't really care. I don't think it's true, but whatever.

vCash

Not shocking

Altercation implies that Dwight would do anything to Kobe. He and Pau make Chris Bosh look like Chuck Norris. Grow some *****.
    Made by KnicksR4Real

Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Oh now everyone agrees that we should of drafted Lillard over Waiters What did I say before? Waiter is a bust not a stud and he will NEVER live up to the 4th pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    irving must die

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast