Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    14,947
    vCash
    1500
    My rotation right now would be.

    PG: DC (28 minutes), Cunningham (20 minutes) <---- Might as well see what the kid has. We aren't going anywhere.

    SG: Mayo (32 minutes), Carter (16 minutes)

    SF: Marion (24 minutes), Carter (8 minutes), Crowder (16 minutes)

    PF: Dirk (30 minutes), Brand (12 minutes), Wright (6 minutes)

    C: Kaman (24 minutes), Wright (15 minutes), James (9 minutes)


    Riding the pine: Roddy, Jones, Dahntay, James.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    I can't defend him on Wright, James and even Crowder.

    Dojo and Roddy suck though. They have shown us nothing in the last 2 years that warrants an argument against Rick that they deserve extensive playing time.
    Roddy deserved it in his rookie year when he was still athletic b4 injuries ruined him
    Anyway I think that most would agree with my post,he isn't the best coach for a rookie ,He is great coach and probably will be HOF one day though (Chamionship, conference finals with all 3 team managed , former coach of the year)

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    We can't get rid of a guy who won a title 18 months ago though. Cuban and Donnie need to get him some better assistants. Or hell, how about some better players lol.
    But that's kind of what I'm getting at. If we REALLY intend to keep getting younger and/or rebuild...Rick isn't the right coach for that. Mind you, if you take away his issues with young players, he's an exceptional coach. But we're wasting his time and he's wasting ours if the Mavs don't hit a grand slam this summer. My goal isn't to bash Rick, but this just isn't his area of strength. In fact, I'd argue, it's his only area of weakness.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    717
    vCash
    1500
    Would any of you say some of Carlisle's more noticeable flaws this season have anything to do with losing Stotts and Casey?

    As much as I like him there is no defense for his refusal to develop any players.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Maverick View Post
    Would any of you say some of Carlisle's more noticeable flaws this season have anything to do with losing Stotts and Casey?

    As much as I like him there is no defense for his refusal to develop any players.
    May be those guys would have helped ,but RC is a proven coach even b4 them

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    Rick is a veteran type guy. Winning the lottery would just add bench players to our team.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Rick is a veteran type guy. Winning the lottery would just add bench players to our team.
    exactly ,though I would obviously want to win the lottery,high draft pick is an asset no matter what

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Maverick View Post
    Would any of you say some of Carlisle's more noticeable flaws this season have anything to do with losing Stotts and Casey?

    As much as I like him there is no defense for his refusal to develop any players.
    Casey and Stotts were amazing assistant coaches

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    But that's kind of what I'm getting at. If we REALLY intend to keep getting younger and/or rebuild...Rick isn't the right coach for that. Mind you, if you take away his issues with young players, he's an exceptional coach. But we're wasting his time and he's wasting ours if the Mavs don't hit a grand slam this summer. My goal isn't to bash Rick, but this just isn't his area of strength. In fact, I'd argue, it's his only area of weakness.
    Hey Skizz.. What do you think are some legitimate "Grand Slam" possibilities this summer??

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Hey Skizz.. What do you think are some legitimate "Grand Slam" possibilities this summer??
    There's only one grand slam, Howard. CP3 isn't going anywhere. He's playing on an overachieving, yet very good, Clippers team. By that I mean, I don't think the Clippers are the best team in the league like their record would suggest, but they are a strong team. I would bet right now, barring injuries to the Heat and Thunder, that the Clippers still don't make the Finals this year.

    Anyways, beyond that, everyone who is out there is just a gamble. Be it Bynum via free agency or Cousins via trade, etc. Howard has to be unhappy with Kobe as a teammate, the two don't mesh. And the Lakers are nearly as bad as we are. While I can't stand Howard's attitude, it's impossible not to note his effect on those Magic teams and their defense. So, it's all about Howard.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •