Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Dirk questions Cuban and Mavs

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...ves-build-hope

The German is unhappy. That is not a good thing. Cuban has to make a move for the future (Demarcus Cousins/ Rudy Gay) to make this go away. Dirk mentioning him in a trade even if it is just a scenario has me worried that he is open to one, even if he's not fully coming out and demanding one.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Yeah I was hoping that he wouldn't vent to the media but I mean we should have a better record than what we have. Honestly I didn't expect with all the new players we have to be the in the top 6 in the standings but maybe with dirk expressing himself Cuban will pull the trigger on a trade
    Hello Mr Crowder

vCash
    "The only reason I would leave -- or would have left -- is if we wouldn't have won the championship and I would have been like a Karl Malone and (Gary) Payton going to join Kobe and Shaq in L.A. like they did at the end," Nowitzki said. "But now I've got a ring and obviously want to finish my career here. But I also want to be competitive."

"We knew that coming in, that eight or nine new guys on one-year deals is not really an ideal situation, but what else is there to do?" Nowitzki said. "So either you break the whole thing up and trade me or you get a bunch of one-year deals and try to be a player next summer. That's the decision we made, so now we've got to fight through it."
    Something I really like about that Dirk comments is that it is really honest and realistic

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    The day you're not honest anymore should be the day you leave what you do.

vCash
    DwainPrice Yeah, #Mavs forward Dirk Nowitzki was really upset this morning when he read where a reporter said he wants to be traded. Not so, says Dirk.

vCash
    I hope Dirk can see the best thing for this team to do this year if he has any hopes for the future is losing games. Trade Marion and 1 yr guys for something usable in the future and secure a good draft pick

vCash
    Maybe we'll get lucky and get the top pick. Someone's gotta win the lottery. Why not us.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Because we ain't the ****ing Spurs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Maybe we'll get lucky and get the top pick. Someone's gotta win the lottery. Why not us.
    Well,If it happened I would feel bad for Shabazz,he won't be able to be gr8 player with RC(nor anyone we draft tbh)
    this team right now is just heading into no direction ,we aren't rebuilding nor competing,neither our GM is good in drafting players nor our head coach is good in developing players coming into the league
    still winning the lotto would be the best thing to happen this season.I guess

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    I don't see why Shabazz wouldnt do well under Rick. He's a great talent. The more I see Roddy and Dojo play the more I understand why they drive Rick nuts and don't receive as much PT.

Not even Rick could screw up Shabazz. He's too good to not play.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    The light!! Assmarks has seen it!!!

well said...

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    I don't see why Shabazz wouldnt do well under Rick. He's a great talent. The more I see Roddy and Dojo play the more I understand why they drive Rick nuts and don't receive as much PT.

Not even Rick could screw up Shabazz. He's too good to not play.
    Really Asmarks? Explain why Brandan Wright gets 16.9 minutes a game while posting a PER over 20 for the second year in a row...or why Bernard James gets 11.1 minutes a game with the third best PER...not to mention, James absolutely passes the eye test. The guy plays with hustle and energy and is certainly a capable defender. Rick is also the guy that made Tayshaun Prince ride the bench and got fired because of it. There is no defending Rick and young players.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    Really Asmarks? Explain why Brandan Wright gets 16.9 minutes a game while posting a PER over 20 for the second year in a row...or why Bernard James gets 11.1 minutes a game with the third best PER...not to mention, James absolutely passes the eye test. The guy plays with hustle and energy and is certainly a capable defender. Rick is also the guy that made Tayshaun Prince ride the bench and got fired because of it. There is no defending Rick and young players.
    Rick isn't a great coach when it comes to youthful players and developing younger guys. I agree Skizz

vCash
    We can't get rid of a guy who won a title 18 months ago though. Cuban and Donnie need to get him some better assistants. Or hell, how about some better players lol.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    I can't defend him on Wright, James and even Crowder.

Dojo and Roddy suck though. They have shown us nothing in the last 2 years that warrants an argument against Rick that they deserve extensive playing time.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast