Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So..........

vCash
    I'm happy with the team except the offense and Kirk because the offense sucks ranked at #26 and it caused us some games and Kirk just simply flat out sucks with his inconsistent shooting when wide open. But I would like to see the FO get rid of Vladimir and Nazr and pick up a tall *** 7 footer center to gain some size to back up Noah.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    What are you talking about? Boozer has been good all year and has played fantastic the last two games.

I'd like to see KH traded and actually hold on to Rip. Rip I think would be a huge asset in the playoffs. Having 4 PG's makes no sense to me though.
    I want Kirk *** gone too along with Nazr. Getting rid of Rip will not make any sense in the future because by playoff time he'll play his hardest kind of like the Boston Celtics be doing after their last championship.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    I'm happy with the team except the offense and Kirk because the offense sucks ranked at #26 and it caused us some games and Kirk just simply flat out sucks with his inconsistent shooting when wide open. But I would like to see the FO get rid of Vladimir and Nazr and pick up a tall *** 7 footer center to gain some size to back up Noah.

I want Kirk *** gone too along with Nazr. Getting rid of Rip will not make any sense in the future because by playoff time he'll play his hardest kind of like the Boston Celtics be doing after their last championship.
    I think most of us would rather trade Kirk and keep Rip but it's unlikely there are many takers for Kirk's two year salary vs the partially guaranteed Rip deal.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    What are you talking about? Boozer has been good all year and has played fantastic the last two games.

I'd like to see KH traded and actually hold on to Rip. Rip I think would be a huge asset in the playoffs. Having 4 PG's makes no sense to me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I think most of us would rather trade Kirk and keep Rip but it's unlikely there are many takers for Kirk's two year salary vs the partially guaranteed Rip deal.
    Good and that'll add a little pressure on keeping Rip and getting rid of Kirk.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    it's unlikely that there are many takers for Kirk. Reread his post.

vCash
    Thanks man but i know what a pick and role is... or at least i understand the concept .... but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    That's the whole point of a P&R offense...
    Now i understand what you mean... Nate has trouble getting of that screen. Agree! Its an bid diference when you compare to KH def imo
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    I agree with everything except that Rip is done. I know he has struggled to stay healthy but I think he has played very well when healthy, before he went down with foot injury he was averaging just under 14 PPG in under 28 min on 45 percent shooting; still pretty efficient. And while I agree that Bellinelli has been pleasant surprise I still think Rip is Bulls best option at SG, while Bellinelli is better shooter and better at getting his own shot Rip is better passer, can post up, runs floor better, and can't forget about his legendary mid range game and ability to run off screens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    I agree with you somewhat that a pg likely needs to go, but at the same time Marco has proven that when given the opportunity he can be just as effective as rip in the starting lineup. And to be quite honest Marco and cook are better fits next to rose because they can spot up and hit their open 3s........

Since when has Nate ever played good defense? That's like being mad at Nash for not playing great defense. They just are not good defensive players. At the same time Nate gives us 200% on the defensive end. You can tell that he really tries and that all we can ask for.
    I don't know how you can say Marco and cook is better next to Rose when they haven't played one game together. I've seen glimpses of Rose and Rip and when both of them are healthy, they both look like they've played together for years. I've also seen rose and Kirk play together and it's like fingernails to a chalkboard.

vCash
    I don't know how you can say Marco and cook is better next to Rose when they haven't played one game together. I've seen glimpses of Rose and Rip and when both of them are healthy, they both look like they've played together for years. I've also seen rose and Kirk play together and it's like fingernails to a chalkboard.
    I was obviously talking about their playing style. Obviously we have never seen them play with rose before. Plus neither really shot well when on the court with each other because the floor isn't spread out enough. True maybe about five games it looked good but there were also five games that looked equally as bad.

vCash
    I was obviously talking about their playing style. Obviously we have never seen them play with rose before. Plus neither really shot well when on the court with each other because the floor isn't spread out enough. True maybe about five games it looked good but there were also five games that looked equally as bad.
    Lol no. They both look fantastic when they play and they feed off each other. It's rare when they look bad. (rip and rose)

vCash
    They had about 3 games where they both shot a good percentage.

vCash
    They had about 3 games where they both shot a good percentage.
    Now your making ******** up

vCash
    After the game I'll prove you wrong

vCash
    After the game I'll prove you wrong
    Please do

vCash
    Please do
    So the good games they had together. Not solid because the solid games he can produce with Marco and cook.

On 12/30 they shot 16 for 32
    On 1/4 they shot 12 for 24
    On 1/23 they shot 19 for 32
    On 3/2 they shot 14 for 25
    On 3/4 they shot 16 for 29
    On 4/21 they shot 14 for 25

Now here are the bad shooting games. And again there are more bad than good.

On 12/26 they shot 9 for 29
    On 1/25 they shot 15 for 39
    On 1/29 they shot 15 for 44
    On 2/28 they shot 13 for 29
    On 2/29 they shot 11 for 31
    On 4/8 they shot 11 for 34
    On 4/12 they shot 4 for19
    On 4/15 they shot 15 for 34
    On 4/26 they shot 8 for 21

So all in all they had damn near doubled the bad as good. Albeit was only about 18 or so games they played together, half of those games were terrible. No floor spacing whatsoever.

Its a shame that the posters change but the things y'all say never will.

vCash
    what are those numbers supposed to be showing, exactly?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast