Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So..........

vCash
    Why would anyone be displeased with Nate Robinson?

He's played really well this year and is making next to nothing in terms of salary. Being disappointed in Hinrich is understandable though, he's been bad, no way around that.

vCash
    I'm displeased with his defense. He gets abused on pick and rolls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I dont really know if he gets abused on pick and roles because i dont understand that so well but you see much more times the other team PG getting near the basket. It seems that he cant keep up when defending.

vCash
    That's the whole point of a P&R offense...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    i dont understand that so well
    http://www.ihoops.com/practice-time/...oll-Screen.htm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    What are you talking about? Boozer has been good all year and has played fantastic the last two games.

I'd like to see KH traded and actually hold on to Rip. Rip I think would be a huge asset in the playoffs. Having 4 PG's makes no sense to me though.
    I agree with you somewhat that a pg likely needs to go, but at the same time Marco has proven that when given the opportunity he can be just as effective as rip in the starting lineup. And to be quite honest Marco and cook are better fits next to rose because they can spot up and hit their open 3s........
    Since when has Nate ever played good defense? That's like being mad at Nash for not playing great defense. They just are not good defensive players. At the same time Nate gives us 200% on the defensive end. You can tell that he really tries and that all we can ask for.

vCash
    At some point you can't tolerate it anymore. I hate to be mean but he's too small to go over screens and that's what I hate. He needs to react faster and not get caught. That's the whole point to the ICE system in place.

vCash
    At some point you can't tolerate it anymore. I hate to be mean but he's too small to go over screens and that's what I hate. He needs to react faster and not get caught. That's the whole point to the ICE system in place.
    I don't think that's mean. I mean he knows he's short, it's not like you called him some type of slur or made fun of some type of disability he has.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    No he is fine. He isn't out there to play defense, he is out the to run the team and score. The point of thibs system is to cover up those who can't play d well by everybody rotating.

Not everybody is going to be a good defender, you do know that right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    No he is fine. He isn't out there to play defense, he is out the to run the team and score. The point of thibs system is to cover up those who can't play d well by everybody rotating.

I agree with what you said but i did chuckle when after i read your last sentence there i looked up and saw "BG7" at the end of your user name.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Nate's defense is still immensely better than JLIII's was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I agree with what you said but i did chuckle when after i read your last sentence there i looked up and saw "BG7" at the end of your user name.
    Ha and I'm still a fan of bg7, but I'm glad we let him walk BC pistons overpaid for a 6th man type player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post

Defense is all effort. In Thibs system all you have to do is pay attention for the ICE. Then position yourself to avoid the screen.

vCash
    Defense is all effort. In Thibs system all you have to do is pay attention for the ICE. Then position yourself to avoid the screen.
    Obviously it isn't or everyone would be a great defender. Trust nobody likes to get scored on.

vCash
    Defense/Rebounding is far more about technique/skill than most people give credit for.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast