Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: So..........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500

    So..........

    Really proud of this team thus far. Especially Boozer/Noah/Deng. I am very displeased with Hinrich and Robinson, to say the least. Rip did what Rip does and Marco has been a very pleasant surprise. In fact, I wouldn't mind him starting over Rip at this point.

    I thought this team would be god awful and I was wrong, I admit it. This thread was made to see what you guys feel need changes. #1 is a backup pg. I don't think Hinrich and Nate have been worth anything. I also feel Rip is just done, completely done and Marco showed he could fill in for him. I may be totally off basis here, but what do you guys think? As good as Booz/Deng/Noah have been playing and we get the best pg back in a month or two, what are your ideas for some changes?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,877
    vCash
    1500
    Boozer and Rip for Gasol are the only changes I really want, this talk about Cousins is unlikely and I have to agree with some that a Deng for Gordon trade would be a bit ridiculous. rip is on his way out. I just cant stand having a guy that you don't know whether or not he is going to play. also, I hate boozer still, just because he puts up points everyone forgets his defensive problems,

    The one thing we truely need at this point is, a Backup Center, Mohamed is actualy one of if not the worst player I have ever seen in a bulls uniform. as far as Hinrich goes, he is Hinrich and we knew what we were getting when he came. and if you had forgotten what hinrich was, reality check, Hinrich is the same as when he left us.

    I actualy love Nate Robinson though, because he comes in, gives you a spark off the bench, and at least he seems to try defensivly, he isnt very good, but IMO, he comes in and fills a role while rose is out and can be used as a trade chip near deadline to sweeten the deal for another team.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500
    I am not surprised about Mohamed, I knew when they signed him it was a joke. He was awful in his prime and beyond awful now.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,969
    vCash
    1500
    I think that Nate is actually playing better much better than his contract. Only move I can see happening is Rip for a back up big.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Outter Haven.
    Posts
    5,223
    vCash
    1500
    Boozer has been playing well. I dont know why all the hate on him? And it seems like its constant.

    Another thing too, that I think people over look, is the solid chemistry on this team. I believe Carlos Boozer is a huge part of that. If you pay attention to social media, these Bulls players are hanging out, eating dinner together and just hanging out more often off the court, which is GREAT!.

    Carlos is starting to come around. He works hard, never complains, hustles and hes always a threat to get you a double-double.

    Ive even heard a rumor last night about Boozer for KHump. No way. The only thing you get out of that is 1 year shaved off of committed salary and $4M less per year. And CBooze is still eligible to be Amnestied. So anyone who is saying "Trade Booze to just trade him" is seriously out of their mind.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,156
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Boozer has been playing well. I dont know why all the hate on him? And it seems like its constant.

    Another thing too, that I think people over look, is the solid chemistry on this team. I believe Carlos Boozer is a huge part of that. If you pay attention to social media, these Bulls players are hanging out, eating dinner together and just hanging out more often off the court, which is GREAT!.

    Carlos is starting to come around. He works hard, never complains, hustles and hes always a threat to get you a double-double.

    Ive even heard a rumor last night about Boozer for KHump. No way. The only thing you get out of that is 1 year shaved off of committed salary and $4M less per year. And CBooze is still eligible to be Amnestied. So anyone who is saying "Trade Booze to just trade him" is seriously out of their mind.
    I completely agree with all of this.

    No more Rose? When is football season again?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    536
    vCash
    1500
    Nate has shot us out of a game or two, but he has been an intrical part in a lot of wins. I'd like to see Rip go. Word out of Memphis is they are aggressively shopping Gay. We need to look into that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,156
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaSmoke View Post
    Nate has shot us out of a game or two, but he has been an intrical part in a lot of wins. I'd like to see Rip go. Word out of Memphis is they are aggressively shopping Gay. We need to look into that.
    I've heard they've made him available as well. I don't think Rudy makes too much sense for the Bulls. As much as I've always been a fan of his game and scoring ability (raw numbers would be better if he didn't share a front line with ZBo and Gasol) I don't know that giving up Deng for him would really improve the Bulls. In fact I lean toward thinking it wouldn't.

    No more Rose? When is football season again?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Boozer has been playing well. I dont know why all the hate on him? And it seems like its constant.

    Another thing too, that I think people over look, is the solid chemistry on this team. I believe Carlos Boozer is a huge part of that. If you pay attention to social media, these Bulls players are hanging out, eating dinner together and just hanging out more often off the court, which is GREAT!.

    Carlos is starting to come around. He works hard, never complains, hustles and hes always a threat to get you a double-double.

    Ive even heard a rumor last night about Boozer for KHump. No way. The only thing you get out of that is 1 year shaved off of committed salary and $4M less per year. And CBooze is still eligible to be Amnestied. So anyone who is saying "Trade Booze to just trade him" is seriously out of their mind.
    Agreed on the chemestry part

    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    Really proud of this team thus far. Especially Boozer/Noah/Deng. I am very displeased with Hinrich and Robinson, to say the least. Rip did what Rip does and Marco has been a very pleasant surprise. In fact, I wouldn't mind him starting over Rip at this point.

    I thought this team would be god awful and I was wrong, I admit it. This thread was made to see what you guys feel need changes. #1 is a backup pg. I don't think Hinrich and Nate have been worth anything. I also feel Rip is just done, completely done and Marco showed he could fill in for him. I may be totally off basis here, but what do you guys think? As good as Booz/Deng/Noah have been playing and we get the best pg back in a month or two, what are your ideas for some changes?
    This Thread about Boozer seems to have lots of influence on the last 2 games. Dont get me wrong, i am a Boozer lover but he has awfull games this year.

    But yeah i agree that we should be proud on this team.

    About the PG i cant agree with you at all. When rose comes back, Nate/KH/Teague are enought to back him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Boozer and Rip for Gasol are the only changes I really want, this talk about Cousins is unlikely and I have to agree with some that a Deng for Gordon trade would be a bit ridiculous. rip is on his way out. I just cant stand having a guy that you don't know whether or not he is going to play. also, I hate boozer still, just because he puts up points everyone forgets his defensive problems,

    The one thing we truely need at this point is, a Backup Center, Mohamed is actualy one of if not the worst player I have ever seen in a bulls uniform. as far as Hinrich goes, he is Hinrich and we knew what we were getting when he came. and if you had forgotten what hinrich was, reality check, Hinrich is the same as when he left us.

    I actualy love Nate Robinson though, because he comes in, gives you a spark off the bench, and at least he seems to try defensivly, he isnt very good, but IMO, he comes in and fills a role while rose is out and can be used as a trade chip near deadline to sweeten the deal for another team.
    TAJ did a great job at C in the last 2 games... but we still need another big.
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    7,953
    vCash
    4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Boozer has been playing well. I dont know why all the hate on him? And it seems like its constant.

    Another thing too, that I think people over look, is the solid chemistry on this team. I believe Carlos Boozer is a huge part of that. If you pay attention to social media, these Bulls players are hanging out, eating dinner together and just hanging out more often off the court, which is GREAT!.

    Carlos is starting to come around. He works hard, never complains, hustles and hes always a threat to get you a double-double.

    Ive even heard a rumor last night about Boozer for KHump. No way. The only thing you get out of that is 1 year shaved off of committed salary and $4M less per year. And CBooze is still eligible to be Amnestied. So anyone who is saying "Trade Booze to just trade him" is seriously out of their mind.
    Agreed on Booz. I'd like his shooting % to go up a bit, but other than that you can't complain about his role with this team.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15,980
    vCash
    1500
    Nate has been about twice as good as CJ was for us. He's a more than capable backup PG if we're comparing this team to last year's.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,061
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Boozer has been playing well. I dont know why all the hate on him? And it seems like its constant.

    Another thing too, that I think people over look, is the solid chemistry on this team. I believe Carlos Boozer is a huge part of that. If you pay attention to social media, these Bulls players are hanging out, eating dinner together and just hanging out more often off the court, which is GREAT!.

    Carlos is starting to come around. He works hard, never complains, hustles and hes always a threat to get you a double-double.

    Ive even heard a rumor last night about Boozer for KHump. No way. The only thing you get out of that is 1 year shaved off of committed salary and $4M less per year. And CBooze is still eligible to be Amnestied. So anyone who is saying "Trade Booze to just trade him" is seriously out of their mind.
    Agreed with all of this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,404
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    Agreed on the chemestry part



    This Thread about Boozer seems to have lots of influence on the last 2 games. Dont get me wrong, i am a Boozer lover but he has awfull games this year.

    But yeah i agree that we should be proud on this team.

    About the PG i cant agree with you at all. When rose comes back, Nate/KH/Teague are enought to back him.



    TAJ did a great job at C in the last 2 games... but we still need another big.
    What are you talking about? Boozer has been good all year and has played fantastic the last two games.

    I'd like to see KH traded and actually hold on to Rip. Rip I think would be a huge asset in the playoffs. Having 4 PG's makes no sense to me though.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,404
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Boozer has been playing well. I dont know why all the hate on him? And it seems like its constant.

    Another thing too, that I think people over look, is the solid chemistry on this team. I believe Carlos Boozer is a huge part of that. If you pay attention to social media, these Bulls players are hanging out, eating dinner together and just hanging out more often off the court, which is GREAT!.

    Carlos is starting to come around. He works hard, never complains, hustles and hes always a threat to get you a double-double.

    Ive even heard a rumor last night about Boozer for KHump. No way. The only thing you get out of that is 1 year shaved off of committed salary and $4M less per year. And CBooze is still eligible to be Amnestied. So anyone who is saying "Trade Booze to just trade him" is seriously out of their mind.
    This.....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    What are you talking about? Boozer has been good all year and has played fantastic the last two games.

    I'd like to see KH traded and actually hold on to Rip. Rip I think would be a huge asset in the playoffs. Having 4 PG's makes no sense to me though.
    Boozer games that he didnt played that good:

    Against NO - 2R / 4Pts
    MIN - 9/2
    POR - 3/4
    DAL - 6/6
    PHI - 6/5
    NY - 7/9
    ATL - 4/8
    HOU - 3/6

    PS: i know games are more than just rebound and points


    About RIP, i agree but the thing is that you will have hard time finding a good trade for KH.
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •