Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How did you know I was going to the game? I'm driving in tonight, no drinking for me tonight.
    no secrets on PSD lol

You posted it in the thread about knicks not looking up at Boston anymore.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Kidd will cover Rondo and give him tons of room, Rondo has been making the 15 footer so its going to be interesting.

Melo vs Pierce is always interesting, I just hope he don't get the phony calls with his acting jobs, so annoying.

We may have a 7 game lead on them but with Bradley back they actually match up very well with us.

I think its our bench that has to win this game tonight.
    Avery Bradley is going to get introduced to Earl tonight.

Is this really what Boston's season has boiled down to? Wait till we get Avery Bradley back? as if he is some sort of superstar thats going to save their season. Excuse me but we've played without Melo, Stat, Shump and Felton this season. thats 4 starters. And we've made no excuses.

Celtics are a bad team. We have a sub 500 team walking into the garden tonight. We need to make sure they walk outta here tonight with a clear message "YOU CAN'T F WIT US!"

vCash
    Knicks need to come out with serous intensity and stop Rondo on the Pick and roll. His tear drop is vicious and he's a true orchestrator out there. I want to beat the Celts very badly and if we get em on the ropes, I don't want any let up. The arrogance Pierce and Garnett have shown over the yrs ends tonight.
    Last edited by Bivory; 01-07-2013 at 02:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How did you know I was going to the game? I'm driving in tonight, no drinking for me tonight.
    He's stalking you

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    He's stalking you
    Creeps these days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post

Is this really what Boston's season has boiled down to? Wait till we get Avery Bradley back? as if he is some sort of superstar thats going to save their season. Excuse me but we've played without Melo, Stat, Shump and Felton this season. thats 4 starters. And we've made no excuses.

Celtics are a bad team. We have a sub 500 team walking into the garden tonight. We need to make sure they walk outta here tonight with a clear message "YOU CAN'T F WIT US!"

So true!

vCash
    Melo player of the week!!!!

vCash
    Kidd will cover Rondo and give him tons of room, Rondo has been making the 15 footer so its going to be interesting.

Melo vs Pierce is always interesting, I just hope he don't get the phony calls with his acting jobs, so annoying.

We may have a 7 game lead on them but with Bradley back they actually match up very well with us.

I think its our bench that has to win this game tonight.
    To start the game, I can see Kidd on Rondo since Brewer doesn't have his legs. But once JR comes in after Brewer bricks his first two corner threes, I'd probably put JR on Rondo, move Kidd to Pierce, and "hide" Melo on Bradley. Or if Melo isn't in foul trouble and/or if Pierce gets going, put Melo on Pierce.

vCash
    They better win for my birthday!

vCash
    It would be cool if STAT has a break out game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post

wow calm down lol, all I said was they match up with us and they do. and you went off a rant

Bradley is one good defensive player who will be matched with JR a lot.

Pierce has always been tough against us and clutch, and Rondo is just way ahead of our guards at this point.

KG is playing well, so you just don't know but they do match up with us.

And I'll repeat myself our bench has to outplay theirs and we win.

Making a statement that Bradley is back didn't mean he's a great player but he does solidify their team, rotation and defense, and last time I checked that is what wins games.

Should be a fun game.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    wow calm down lol, all I said was they match up with us and they do. and you went off a rant

Bradley is one good defensive player who will be matched with JR a lot.

Pierce has always been tough against us and clutch, and Rondo is just way ahead of our guards at this point.

KG is playing well, so you just don't know but they do match up with us.

And I'll repeat myself our bench has to outplay theirs and we win.

Making a statement that Bradley is back didn't mean he's a great player but he does solidify their team, rotation and defense, and last time I checked that is what wins games.

Should be a fun game.
    wasn't meant to be a rant towards you. just your post made me think of it. your thoughts are always pretty spot on. def meant no disrespect

vCash
    and if you cant tell, i REALLY hate boston. More than Miami
    Last edited by KnickerBockerAL; 01-07-2013 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    i went to school in boston so i have a ton of celtic fans that have given me tons of crap over the years. and all i have been hearing from them this year is, "its still early", "give us time to gel", "wait til bradley gets back".....I understand Bradley is the celtics poor mans shumpert but imo, bradley needs to show me more before i give him any props. And it really is sad that they think bradley's return is going to spark the celtics into becoming title contenders again.

if we were playing like the celtics and were saying, "wait til we get shumpert back" as if shump and shump alone would propel us to elite status, we'd be kidding ourselves.

Everyone is scared to write off the celtics. I'm not. they're done. they're over the hill and its going to get worse before it gets better.

vCash
    I'm hoping for a good game tonight! Good luck guys!

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast