Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    'Melo dropping 50 tonight?

we need to start a beer fund so DLeeth can afford to drink at the game

vCash
    I predict a slow start offensively and we fall behind until Smith comes in for Brewer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post

we need to start a beer fund so DLeeth can afford to drink at the game
    How did you know I was going to the game? I'm driving in tonight, no drinking for me tonight.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How did you know I was going to the game? I'm driving in tonight, no drinking for me tonight.
    Have fun brother! They gon' get this one for ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    you posted somewhere

make sure you scream "ball dont lie" so we know your there

vCash
    I hate the Celtics probably more than any other team in the league, including Brooklyn.

I hope we drop the hammer on them and really show those guys who the powerhouse team in the Atlantic Division is. Although we're several games ahead of them in the win column, this should be a statement game and I hope we trash them in the Garden tonight.

The balance of power has already shifted in our division, this will be a good game to let the Cetics know who runs the Atlantic.

vCash
    They used to love whooping on us when we weren't any good. Now its our turn. The new knicks need to stomp these mofo's out for fans sake. We need this one as fans. Buck Foston!!

vCash
    We're 1/2 game back of MIA, but I was looking at the standings and MIA has played a TON of home games. they've only played 13 of their 32 games on the road, and the past 2 years they've been barely above .500 on the road.

Meanwhile we've played most of our games on the road and are 10-7...

That #1 seed should be our goal!

vCash
    im hoping for a career high for melo tonight followed by a great performance by amare.

vCash
    Rondo and Pierce always tear us apart, we must contain them.

vCash
    Hoping for Amare to have 20 plus and the knicks to win by more than 15!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    We're 1/2 game back of MIA, but I was looking at the standings and MIA has played a TON of home games. they've only played 13 of their 32 games on the road, and the past 2 years they've been barely above .500 on the road.

Also take a look at MIA's division, it's horseshit. Orlando, Washington and Charlotte.

vCash
    I'm hoping for J.R. and Novak to go crazy from 3's like they did last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Man on top of that Miami has had literally like 10 games they were down and out and barely squeaked out a W. They are very beatable. Everyone things they will just 'turn it on' when it matters - ask the NY Giants how that mentality works.

Rockets, Nuggets, Cavs, Spurs bench all were up in the final seconds and succumbed to a last second Ray Allen 3. Than the OT game vs Orlando, OT game vs Mavs and others on top of that.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Kidd will cover Rondo and give him tons of room, Rondo has been making the 15 footer so its going to be interesting.

Melo vs Pierce is always interesting, I just hope he don't get the phony calls with his acting jobs, so annoying.

We may have a 7 game lead on them but with Bradley back they actually match up very well with us.

I think its our bench that has to win this game tonight.

Now I can't fly my airplane

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast