Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Yes, because Dwight's dream is to play in Sacramento and sign a long term extension there. And it's the Kings' dream to trade a talent like Cousins for a half year rental.
    Last edited by DerekRE_3; 01-07-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Anybody but Landy!

vCash
    Kings don't do rentals.

vCash
    i still think he either goes to brooklyn or dallas.....cuz i don't see him as a laker after this season......

vCash
    If you want to humiliate him, trade him to Charlotte.

vCash

vCash
    I guess I'm in the minority here, but this sounds like a good idea to me. In theory. It's looking like the Lakers and Dwight don't fit, and contrary to what Sacramento says, I don't think they want Cousins there if they can get equal value for him. It seems like this is something that would benefit both teams.

But, the whole Dwight being a free agnet thing is again a sticking issue. Based on his past comments, he's not staying in Sacramento. It would be incredibly stupid for Sac to trade Cousins for a half season of Dwight. That's the reason this won't work.

vCash
    So the goal is to trade a primadonna for ANOTHER documented headcase?

LoLakers won't do it. They've got enough issues.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_Pete View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority here, but this sounds like a good idea to me. In theory. It's looking like the Lakers and Dwight don't fit, and contrary to what Sacramento says, I don't think they want Cousins there if they can get equal value for him. It seems like this is something that would benefit both teams.

But, the whole Dwight being a free agnet thing is again a sticking issue. Based on his past comments, he's not staying in Sacramento. It would be incredibly stupid for Sac to trade Cousins for a half season of Dwight. That's the reason this won't work.
    I disagree....I'm not giving up Landy to get Howard. They can pick anyone else on any other NBA roster. Just not Landy

vCash
    how about trade dwight to philly for Bynum and pick

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatchelor213 View Post
    Lakers need to do something. People will say Dwight wont leave the money on the tablie and will resign at seasons end but I would not be so sure, especially given the comments he has made recently about the team chemistry and guys not liking one another. With that said, Lakers are too talented not to be in contention, Dwight just is not working. And given the pedigree of the Lakers and winning imagine the backlash if Dwight were to walk at seasons end?

A trade with Sac only makes sense and maybe would humble Dwight.

Dwight and fillers to Sac for Cousins, Thomas, Landy, Freddete and a bad contract they want to get off books. Lakers get better in so many ways, depth to bench, shooting, younger and Sac can turn around and flip Dwight to another team before the deadline to clear more cap and get more young pieces!

Makes sense. Do it!
    I think it would be funny or just plain ironic, if you trade Dwight and he ends up on LAC, and they win a Championship with him...Or if someone other teams takes him, and gives us their big guy, and lakers end up winning because of it.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    That's too much for an half of a season injured rental!

vCash
    Trade Dwight,Salmons&LA's PG to Nets, Cousins&Wallace to Lakers and Lopez,filler&3picks to Kings..

vCash
    Aski, Delfino, Montejuinas, Royce White and a 1st for D12. If you're LA be happy anybody gave you anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12