Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I think Montero will go to AA.
    I heard rumors, but that is a sick rotation.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash

The POSITIVE thread...

I see a small light at the end of this very long and dreary tunnel.

That's positive.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    At least there's some players worth watching. I am getting pretty tired of the season ending in June, I will not accept another wasted season after this though, no excuses left whatsoever for 2014.

vCash
    We are all still breathing oxygen and our feet still hit the floor in the morning.

There will be baseball and birds will be chirping again in a couple of months.

We have the chance to see baseball every night. Good or bad.

I could go on and on....

For the Mets, I am excited about the beginnings of an infusion of young talent. Harvey, Wheeler, D'Arnaud, Flores and many other young arms in the waiting. As we continue to develop internally, it will be exciting to see.

David Wright will return and stay with the Mets, that is positive...and exciting.

We have an ASG coming to our field...

I dunno, it could always be worse.

vCash
    1) Baseball is only a few months away. Even if the Mets are bad, I still love the game

2) D-Wright is a Met for life. Hopefully he plays like he did in the first half of last year, not the second half

3) Hopefully this is the last time Matt Harvey doesn't start on opening day for the Mets

4) Wheeler and d'Arnaud should be up this year

5) ASG at Citi Field

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    The debut of D'Arnaud.

The debut of Wheeler.

Seeing if Harvey can be consistent.

I'm also curious to see how Kirk N. develops. It looks like there's some controversy about his ceiling?

I'm not sure who else will make their debuts, but I'll be curious to see.

David Wright in the all-star game and Ike Davis in the homerun derby at home?
    These are good but after DW's performance following his appearance, I don't ever want to see any Met in the homerun derby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    these are good but after dw's performance following his appearance, i don't ever want to see any met in the homerun derby.
    +1000000000000
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Bulls wont make the playoffs you can write it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I've talked to some Nets and they told me they are saving their energy for the playoffs and people talking down on them are going to be suprised. One player told me "this was our plan all along"
    DMF on May 4th 2013:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    1) Baseball is only a few months away. Even if the Mets are bad, I still love the game

2) D-Wright is a Met for life. Hopefully he plays like he did in the first half of last year, not the second half

3) Hopefully this is the last time Matt Harvey doesn't start on opening day for the Mets

4) Wheeler and d'Arnaud should be up this year

5) ASG at Citi Field
    This. I cant' wait for baseball season. Spring Training is always a fun time of the year.

vCash
    i agree with all of the above plus i'm looking forward to santana having a real good 1st half and seeing what the mets get for him in trade. ike being in the HR derby would be awesome as well. the rotation is going to be very exciting to watch with harvey con't what he started and wheelers debut. so there r a lot of things to look forward to. thank u for this thread. i feel a lil better about the up coming season now.
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    This is going to be a very young team with a lot of new faces that we should be familiar with for years to come. Guys like Wheeler and TDA could be the next best players to put on a Mets uniform, and it all starts in 2013.

Also, I'm very excited for the All Star game. I'm really trying to get tickets for the Homerun Derby for my fathers birthday.

vCash
    "Ya Gotta Believe"

Its becoming harder and harder to say that, but I'm still saying it.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Not having to watch Jason Bay. Will be as fun as not having to watch Castillo or Ollie. Maybe next year we can be positive about not having to watch Duda.

vCash
    There you go, We can all agree that while this season will be not so good there are indeed a few positive aspects that we as Met and baseball fans can look forward to, I am glad to see it spans the spectrum from watching the youngsters progress, to the simple pleasure of going to Citi to take in the sight and sounds and of course food. I'm glad that if only for a moment we can all put the negative aside and find a common denominator that brings the season into perspective on a positive note...even us Disgruntled Goats can look on the brightside once in a while, thank you all for getting into the spirit as well!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    i agree with all of the above plus i'm looking forward to santana having a real good 1st half and seeing what the mets get for him in trade. ike being in the HR derby would be awesome as well. the rotation is going to be very exciting to watch with harvey con't what he started and wheelers debut. so there r a lot of things to look forward to. thank u for this thread. i feel a lil better about the up coming season now.
    There was a MetsBlog story that the Mets FO wasn't going to wait to see IF Johan has a good first half.. The Mets FO is hoping to sell Johan as likely having a good first half (like last season) and making him available in trade for prospects The story goes a step further and says the Mets would be willing to pay a significant portion of his salary..so you know the story is bogus...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    How sick is that rotation in Port St. Lucie?
    Syndergaard
    Fulmer
    Tapia
    Mateo
    Montero
    I look forward to watching these five develop and get promoted and imagine some of them joining Harvey, Wheeler, Niese in the rotation or Parnell, Edgin, Carson, Mejia and Familia in the pen. More than a dozen good arms to create a staff from with the excess traded to fill holes.
    Bob
    Met fan since 1969

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast