Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    d'Arnaud or Wheeler could win Rookie of the Year.
    I hope they get the chance to.

I really hope they don't wait till the AS break with them. It's a development year, so I'd like to see them grow on the big league level.

I am OK with them bringing them up in late April/early May(I believe that delays their FA by one year)

vCash
    Excited about the Dickey trade to bring in two very good young prospects for our future. Looking forward to seeing d'Arnaud.

vCash
    I don't know why, but I have a feeling Andrew Brown is going to surprise us.

Like I said, I don't know why.

vCash
    MH, Wheeler, TDA, I still believe Ike can be a star, but it is make or break for him in that regard, no excuses now son.

I can see Niese making more progress, I tend to think we're getting quite close to his ceiling though, but no matter, if he's your 3rd or hopefully 4th best starter some day than you have a top 5 rotation. I still want to see him @ 4. I want a monster rotation, look what SFG have done with their pitching

Happy to see DW retained, they made the right calls with him and RA.

Looking forward to see the back of crap like Duda, and I will take much perverse pleasure out of laughing at our OF. The BP is going to be a farce again.

I will again be looking to make money from fading the Mets, it's a nice coping mechanism, if the team is going to keep on losing then I want to make money from it. I knew they'd collapse again round the AS break and they did, faded them night after night and made enough money to buy a new computer.

For anyone that says you shouldn't bet against your own team, you're not a real gambler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    MH, Wheeler, TDA, I still believe Ike can be a star, but it is make or break for him in that regard, no excuses now son.

I can see Niese making more progress, I tend to think we're getting quite close to his ceiling though, but no matter, if he's your 3rd or hopefully 4th best starter some day than you have a top 5 rotation. I still want to see him @ 4. I want a monster rotation, look what SFG have done with their pitching

Happy to see DW retained, they made the right calls with him and RA.

Looking forward to see the back of crap like Duda, and I will take much perverse pleasure out of laughing at our OF. The BP is going to be a farce again.

I will again be looking to make money from fading the Mets, it's a nice coping mechanism, if the team is going to keep on losing then I want to make money from it. I knew they'd collapse again round the AS break and they did, faded them night after night and made enough money to buy a new computer.

For anyone that says you shouldn't bet against your own team, you're not a real gambler.
    A positive post from McFly???

As for the gambling part, you could always just go back in time before the bet was made so I guess you win either way right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    Looking forward to Keith's Grill or whatever it's called. My fiancee and I have made a game out of searching the park for it but we can never seem to find it. I guess we're directionally challenged.
    Thought it was me. The next time I make it to Keith's Grill will be the first.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Positive: I like that we're building from the bottom up instead of from the top down. It may take a while but if they do it right and add to the top at a crucial time, they could do something special, maybe even reclaim New York from the aging Yankees.
    Last edited by fanofclendennon; 01-07-2013 at 07:20 AM.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Take a picture..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post

As for the gambling part, you could always just go back in time before the bet was made so I guess you win either way right?

But that would be immoral...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Positive: I like that we're building from the bottom up instead of from the top down. It may take a while but if they do it right and add to the top at a crucial time, they could do something special, maybe even reclaim New York from the aging Yankees.
    I agree.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    But that would be immoral...

No that would be Back to the Future II

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    No that would be Back to the Future II
    That book only went up to 2000 though

vCash
    How sick is that rotation in Port St. Lucie?
    Syndergaard
    Fulmer
    Tapia
    Mateo
    Montero

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    How sick is that rotation in Port St. Lucie?
    Syndergaard
    Fulmer
    Tapia
    Mateo
    Montero
    I think Montero will go to AA.

vCash
    As god as my witness, I plan on a trip to Citi for a weekend game or two with my two boys. The wife can stay home!
    " You seek Yoda!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast